Do you prefer to work in a large company or a samll one.

Hello Kitosdad. Hope you are fine. Thanks for reviewing my work…

Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice

If I get two job offers, one from a small company and the other from a large company, I would definitely go for the latter. According to me, a large company has more opportunities that can fit my goals and requirements. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my point of view.

In the first place, a large company has more workforce compared to a small one. The employees try to compete with one another so as to get better positions. Although, it might be difficult to pave my way to a fulfilling career, working in such environment helps me to realize my strengths and weaknesses, and gradually, I will try to improve them and gain more knowledge. In contrast, if I work in a small company, I can show my talents or excel myself faster, but once I get the highest position, I have to either stop at that point, or try to find a better job for myself.

Secondly, working in a larger company, gives me an extremely good chance to travel to different places. For instance, a company like SIEMENSE, has a wide network and has different branches around the globe. In this way, I can either relocate myself to a better place in order to have a better living opportunity, or get job promotions to different places. As a result, I can meet more people from different parts of the world and gain more experience.

Lastly, another advantage of working in a large company is that, it is prestigious. It is nice to work in a company where all can recognize its name. It can also have a great impact on my resume for my future jobs.

In conclusion, I prefer to work in a large company, since it can help me to increase my abilities and knowledge, meet more people and experience new things, and can provide me with the prestige of working for a famous company.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the main difference between a fad and a trend?

Hello Kitosdad. Hope you are fine. Thanks for reviewing my work…

Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice

If I get two job offers, one from a small company and the other from a large company, I would definitely go for the latter. According to me, a large company has more opportunities that can fit my goals and requirements. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my point of view.

In the first place, a large company has /more/A GREATER/ workforce compared to a small one. The employees try to compete with one another so as to get better positions. Although, it might be difficult to pave my way to a fulfilling career, working in such an environment helps me to realize my strengths and weaknesses, and gradually, I will try to improve them and gain more knowledge. In contrast, if I work in a small company, I can show my talents or excel myself faster, but once I get the highest position, I have to either stop at that point, or try to find an even better job for myself.

Secondly, working in a larger company, gives me an extremely good chance to travel to different places. For instance, a company like SIEMENS, has a wide network and has different branches around the globe. In this way, I can either relocate myself to a better place in order to have a better living opportunity, or get job promotions to different places. As a result, I can meet more people from different parts of the world and gain more experience.

Lastly, another advantage of working in a large company is that, it is prestigious. It is nice to work in a company where all can recognize its name. It can also have a great impact on my resume for my future jobs.

In conclusion, I prefer to work in a large company, since it can help me to increase my abilities and knowledge, meet more people and experience new things, and can provide me with the prestige of working for a famous company.

Very impressive Leenda. I hope your parents realise just how good you are. Next I want to hear your speaking voice.

Kitos. 10/10 *****

Thanks a lot Kitosdad. I was always scared of writing an essay. You just changed my way of thinking. I really owe you in my life. I will surely buy a microphone and start practicing the speaking section.

Hi Kitosdad.I am Aftab From Pakistan.I was wondering if you could help me in writing essays.

Good morning Rasheed. I can do no better than advise you to read the work that has been written here by Leenda. She has written many great essays, and if you were to be patient and read back to her earlier work you will appreciate just how much she has improved.
Please note that she has only reached this level of excellence by studying hard and eliminating errors that she made in her earlier works.
This is well within the capacity of anyone who REALLY wants to learn and improve.

Kitos.

Good evening Kitos.I will act upon your advice and hope that it will better for me to improve my english.I also need your kind guidance to acieve my goal.

Hi leenda.