Do you prefer to travel alone or with a group of friends

Dear Mr. Kitos,
Thank you for a great job!
I hope, you’re having a nice day!
And I have one more essay here , trying to practice more and hope, that practice will make “magic” some day or at least “perfect”:slight_smile:
Kindly appreciate your help
Do you prefer to travel alone or with a group of friends
Travelling is a great opportunity to escape the daily routine , widen your horizons and get valuable experience. Planning a trip, getting on a coach or train and going far away from the hectic weekdays helps us to distract from everyday problems, relax and get a new angle on what have recently seemed unsolvable. While some people prefer to travel on their own, others could hardly imagine going somewhere without a company of good friends. Personally, I prefer to travel with my friends who consider travelling to be an exciting hobby and share my interests.
To begin with, it is always safer to travel with someone you know and trust. While travelling in a group people can always rely on each other in terms of timing and orientation. In other words, as the famous proverb states , “Two heads are better than one”. By the way of example , if your friend has a good visual memory , you will hardly get lost while exploring some places without a tour guide leading you. Besides, people always feel more comfortable when they can entrust their personal documents or other valuable things to someone in case of some unpredictable situations.
Furthermore, when people travel with companions , they enjoy their trip a lot more that individual travelers. For instance, if a person has nobody to take pictures of his or her, the whole trip could turn out to be not so exciting. Besides, a group of travelers might offer different ideas on the trip planning. The more random ideas friends have the more interesting the trip appears to be.
Above all, during their trips people need someone to share their impressions with. People cognize the surrounding world through the emotions and travelling is closely related to the emotions which come together with impressions they get from their journeys . In turn, the most memorable trips are usually ones during which you get a chance to share your random impressions. Thus, sharing your excitement and feelings during the trip with a friend will make it an unforgettable adventure.
To sum up, travelling is one of the best ways to discover new things, different ways of life, to meet different people and enjoy picturesque places. However, if people want to make their trip more memorable and amusing they should always have a company of good friends. As it is said, good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.
Best regards,
Alina

TOEFL listening discussions: What did the young man do during his last holiday?