Do you prefer to do your things in a hurry or at a slower pace?

Some people prefer to do different things in a hurry, while others live their life at a slower pace. I thing that everything depend on the situation. Whatever you do should be done in a correct way and in time.

First of all, if we do seriuus things as our work or study of course we should not hurry. Very often when we do things in hurry we forget something, do not do them in a way they should be done. For example, such serious decisions as marriage, where to
continue your study, how and with whom to make new friends. But there is an extreme, some people do not make their decisions in time. So everything is right and correct but too late.

But there is some situations or circumstances when we do not have enough time to thing. So we make our decision very quickly. But I do not want to say that such quick solutions are always bad. For instance, if you see an accident, will you thing for a long time what to do? No, because you have to do something very quickly.

So I came to the conclusion than when we need to decide serious problems in our life it is better to thing for a while in some cases even ask you parents or friends. Although there are many different life situation when we do not have time to thing.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which of the following is true of biological indicators?

Please review and provide the feedback. Also help me to improve my writing skills.

Thanks,

Every thing or the decison that we take in life depends mostly on the importance of it rather the time. Also it depend on the individual as well as the priority changes from person to person.
For example, imporatnt decison like choosing a good school, college or carrer needs lots of time to think as we all need to look into the pros and cons of what we choose. Suppose we take a hasty decision about our carrer to become a a enginer and try to suppress our talent and interest of wild life photography then after soem time we may feel and as well continue further we may feel the decision taken to becoem an engineer may ruin our life as we’ll not be interested in it. Similarly, when it comes to marriage, again I think we need time to understand our partners and check if are compatiable enough to tie the knot. Again, in work place suppose we have a misubderstanding with one of our collegue , it is not advisable to react quickly and get it ot bad agrument buit rather wait nad think the reason for the misunderstandiand try to solve it by communication.
Sometimes in life we also needs to make a quick decision. For instance if somebody has met with an accident, it is not the time for us to sit and think but actually it the time for us to act immnediately and take the injured person to the hospital and get the treatment started. If we coem to know that a fire has broken in our surrounding then we need to run and help the people around us so that there is no loss of life and property.

Hence in my opinion, decision making depends on the circumstances than the timings of them.

Some people prefer to do different things in a hurry, while others live their LIVES at a slower pace. I thinK that everything dependS on the situation. Whatever you do should be done in a correct way and AT THE PROPER PACE.

First of all, if we do seriOUs things aT our work or studIES of course we should not hurry. Very often when we do things in A hurry we OFTEN forget something, AND WE do not do them in THE way they should be done. For example, such serious decisions as marriage, where to continue your studIES, AND how and with whom to make new friends. But there is THE OTHER extreme, WHEN some people do not make their decisions in time. So everything is right and correct but HAS BEEN DONE too late.

But there ARE ALSO some situations or circumstances when we do not have enough time to thinK(,) so we make our decision very quickly. But I do not want to say that such quick solutions are always bad. For instance, if you see an accident, will you thinK for a long time what to do? No, because you have to do something very quickly.

So I HAVE cOme to the conclusion than when we need to decide serious problems in our liVES it is better to thinK for a while, AND in some cases even TO ask youR parents or friends. Although there are many different life-SAVING situationS when we do not have time to thinK.

Kitos.