Do you like sports?

1. Hi ,if you like sports tell me and write to me.I like many sports such as basketball,football and so on.Also I like Formula 1.I like Schumacher,which one do you like?My favourite basketball player is Kevin Garnett.Which one do you like?I like Shevchinco.Write me soon!!!

JENSON BUTTON IS HANDSOME JENSON BUTTON IS HANDSOME JENSON BUTTON IS HANDSOME

im in canada i love hockey and baseball. And some good old american football :wink:

me, I’am crazy aboout baseball, I’m an active player of softball you now I’m down the hill. I also watch espn and fox. so I’m familiar with soccer, football,hockey,tennis ( love martina) golf (what a tiger) you name it.

hey yo ya saw the last year’s stanley cup, dinamite !! think so!!?. 8)

Hey!
I also like sports…
My favourite one is TENNIS?
anyone of you likes it???
I am a real maniac!I havent played for ages but still... I like it a lot!!!! I used to play regularly, now i dont… :cry:
Anyway, what about you?
Do you like palying tennis too? 8)

:smiley:
hi
Iam from Kuwait and I like all kinds of sport specially (tennis-skating-basketball and running ) and I like to spend my free time in doing any sport.

Hello!!!
Im really glad that therere so many people who like sports and go on for sport. As for me I was a good swimmer once but then I had to choose between studies and sport and I chose the first one. I like swimming as a result, Formula-1 (these crazy speeds, tiny cars and all these handsome men< you know… :lol: ) and I also like other races (lorries, motobikes and just bikes)