do you agree or disagree with the following statement?when people are traveling

Do you agree or disagree with the following statment?
When people are traveling ,they often behave differently from the way they behave at home.
Use specific details and example to support your answer.

Certainly, I totally agree with the statement that when people are traveling ,they often behave differently from the way they behave at home for the followes details and examples.
I beleive that any place in the world is different from the other one for many aspect ,everywhere has the privacy and habits the tourists ,visiting should respect the place ,they must control their behaviors so as not commit mistakes or expose them selves ,for that they change their behaviors and behave by differently way.

For example , in my country the habits are different from the habits in the others countries especially United State of America ,when we go to United State ,we can drive a car but in our country we cannot because it is forbidden for private rules.

On the other hand, The woman cannot go out home or go to shopping without man and he must be one of her relatives like her husband or brother or son ,whereas ,in United State we can do all this activities without bands ,therefore our behaves will change and the change is necessary even we live in the country wich we travel to it.

last but not least,all the above mention is principal answer for the question
why When people are traveling ,they often behave differently from the way they behave at home. ?

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Social History (2)

please check my essay …

Certainly, I totally agree with the statement that when people are traveling ,they often behave differently from the way they behave at home. for the followes details and examples.
I belIEve that /any/EVERY/ place in the world is different from the other one for many /aspect/REASONS/.

Everywhere has the privacy and habits the
Tourists visiting ANOTHER COUNTRY should respect /the place/THAT COUTRIES LAWS AND CUSTOMS/.
They must control their behavior so as TO not commit mistakes or /expose/DISGRACE/ themselves, AND TO DO THIS for that they MUST change their behaviors and behave by CONDUCT THEMSELVES IN A VERY different way.

For example , in my country the habits are different from the habits in the other countries, especially IN THE United State of America.
When we go to THE United StateS we /can/ARE ALLOWED TO drive a car, but in our country we cannot because it is forbidden for private rules BY LAW.

On the other hand, The womEn cannot /go out home or go to shopping/LEAVE HER HOME/ without BEING ACCOMPANIED BY A man, and he must be one of her relatives, like her husband or brother or son, whereas in THE United StateS we can do all OF thESE activities without banNS, therefore our behavIOUR will change and the change is necessary BECAUSE we live in THAT country. wich we travel to it.

LAST but not least, all OF the above mentionED DIFFERENCES ARE THE principal answerS TO the question AS TO why, when people are traveling, they often behave differently from the way IN WHICH they behave at home.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Mona. This is better work. You are improving.
Your biggest error is leaving a space before placing a comma in your sentence.
The comma must be placed immediately after the last letter in a word … the a space …
then the continuation of your sentence.

Kitos. 6.5/10

Thank you so much Kitos
I will do like you want

Don’t do as I want. Do what HAS to be done. :-))

Ok I will
do you know? you are wise man
the god bless you

A wise OLD man is a more fitting description. :-))