Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities

Usually, people have different points of views about whether sports activities should be equally funded As libraries.Some find sports are less important than libraries, since they beleive that universities depends a lot on their libraries as they complete the educational process on the side with the lectures.Yet, in this essay, it will be shown that sports’s activities should be given the same amount of money as the libraries for the following reasons:

First,sports offer refreshment for both the body and the brain,as for instance; after long lectures,students need to relax and reenergize their power,and I think that playing sport is the best resort to achieve that.Having fun and spending active time playing with friends could refill the body power again and stronger memories is the gain because obviously high scores are going to be achieved.

in addition, universities have to access a balance between its different facilities,for example

; IT is important to spend money to increase the level of educational technologies but at the same time it is important to care about football,bascketball or tennis stadium.The rating of universities depends on how it is perfect in all its facilities,and some international universities afford free scholarships to its sportive students .

to sum up,it is important to give equal financial support for both sports and library’facilities as they have the same importance because of the mentioned reasons as soprt makes students’memory fresher,and the money should be distributed in a fair way between all university facilities.

3 Likes

Hello Emy, welcome to our forum and many thanks for sharing your first essay with us. Maybe @tim_m will have time today to give you some feedback?

3 Likes

Hi Emy. Welcome to our forum. I should probably start by saying that, at least in the United States, sports activities and collegiate athletics are almost always receiving more university funding than libraries. Though for your essay, I think a good starting point to improve your writing is to go back and proofread what you have written. Don’t forget your capitalization and punctuation rules as well as to correct any spelling mistakes. These types of errors are distracting for readers and ultimately make the essay more difficult to read. Once you’ve done this, I’d be happy to help analyze the actual content of your essay for you. :grinning:

Good luck!

3 Likes