Do you agree or disagree? "When people have jobs, they should be guaranteed

Do you agree or disagree? “When people have jobs, they should be guaranteed that they can have those jobs for their entire working lives.”

Some people may support the purpose that workers should be reassured to have a job for their entire working lives since it seems them to be some sort of life guarantee, so they can shape their future more safely. However, from my point of view, I completely disagree, due to following reasons.

On the one hand, hiring somebody for his or her whole working career is not so advantageous for employers. Naturally, when people feel themselves safe, it reflects their behavior as a being indolent and reckless. By way of illustration, in my country, civil servants are hired for their entire working lives, they can lose their job only in extraordinary cases, or if they want to quit from their position. This contractual advantage let them behave how they want during working hours, they make personal phone calls, surfing the web or exceeding their lunch break instead of dealing with your issues, which cause loss of time and money

On the other hand, it seems not so bright in terms of employees as well. If they signed this kind of contract, they would less their motivation to work. It causes to atrophy your skills and productivity. Even worse, you make no headway, as well as you cannot catch up with innovations in business field. Lets consider a disaster scenario that you lose your job although you have signed a sound contract. In such cases, you may have a great difficult in finding a new job.

Finally, the another drawback by this offer is that it curbs circulation in business field. Fresh talents are not able to find vacant positions. In addition to this, companies would not utilize this energetic source, who grow with new technology and trends, and they would bring new ideas and prospective to the business operations.

In the light of above mentioned, companies should avoid keeping their workers until their retirement. It would not be benefit of employers and employees.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the professor?

Do you agree or disagree? “When people have jobs, they should be guaranteed that they can have those jobs for their entire working lives.”

Some people may support the IDEA that workers should be reassured OF havING a job for their entire working lives, since it seems TO them to be some sort of life guarantee, so they can shape their future more safely. However, from my point of view, I completely disagree, due to following reasons.

On the one hand, hiring somebody for his or her whole working career is not so advantageous for employers. Naturally, when people feel themselves safe, it reflects IN their behavior as being indolent and reckless. By way of illustration, in my country, civil servants are hired for their entire working lives, they can lose their job only in extraordinary cases, or if they want to quit from their position. This contractual advantage letS them behave how they want during working hours(.) They make personal phone calls, SURF the web or EXCEED their lunch break instead of dealing with your issues, which cause loss of time and money

On the other hand, it seems not so bright in terms of employees as well. If they signed this kind of contract, they would lessEN their motivation to work. It causes to atrophy your skills and productivity. Even worse, you make no headway, as well as you cannot catch up with innovations in THE business field. Lets consider a disaster scenario that you lose your job although you have signed a sound contract. In such cases, you may have a great difficultY in finding a new job.

Finally, the another drawback OF this offer is that it curbs circulation OF EMPLOYEES in THE business field. Fresh talents are not able to find vacant positions. In addition to this, companies would not ARE UNABLE TO utilize this energetic source, who grow with new technology and trends, and they would bring new ideas and prospective to the business operations.

In the light of above mentioned, companies should avoid keeping their workers until their retirement. It would not be TO THE benefit of employers and employees.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Well written Alican.

Kitos. 8.5/10

thanks a lot