difficulties gives valuable lessons in future

Hello Kitosdad, Plz give comment and show my mistake plus rate my essay out of 5 or 15

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future. Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer.

I would agree with the statement that most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at times become valuable lessons for the future due to the following reasons:

Firstly, difficulties occur in each and everyone’s life. We all pass out through ups and downs. Moreover, nobody is born with the silver spoon, therefore everyone has to work hard and pass through all difficulties to accomplish their goals. Nothing can be achieved easily. When people pass through all kinds of difficulties and eventually it results in success.

Secondly, people get experience from their tough time and they get ability to tackle them. Further, with their experience they can help others. A person who has passed out from many difficulties can become more experienced and wiser than other people can. Therefore, tough time gives us lessons and teaches us how to adapt the difficult situation.

Finally, as we all know that tough time never last long. Difficulties just pass through everybody’s life. Furthermore, Difficulties vary with different people at different time. A person starting his/her company in a small room has to face to many difficulties, but after facing too many difficulties, they are able to establish a huge company.

In summation, due to these many strong viewpoints and ideas I would agree that difficulties become valuable lessons for the future.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an Art History class

Can anybody evaluate my essay?

why did you write only 219 words for your essay. each toefl essay should have about 300 words.
even though I’m not qualified, I have to admit that this is a weak, boring essay.
Don’t concern about mark too much, now you should write more.