Different things to stay healthy

Hi Kitos, many thanks for your previous checking. Please check my new essay.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Due to astonishing progress in science and health care, people on average are living much longer than before. Despite the fact that scientists have discovered many drugs to cure patients, in order to be in good health, physicians always recommend that we should care for our diet and do exercise every day. Additionally, not wishing to receive virus from those who have contagious and danger diseases, we should be aware of sanitation, especially swage system and clean water supply.
Foods and people’s diet is important to their healthy. According to my experiences and observations, diet usually varies between different countries. In my region, people have tendency to eat natural food because they have more vitamin than cooked ones. For example, in my region almost all people like to eat date, which has a lot of vitamin D. Today, vitamin D deficiency is a major concern in developed countries. Women are suffering breast cancer due to lack of this type of vitamin. Also, raw vegetables are other types of food commonly used by people in my area. Raw vegetables contain more potassium than cooked ones. Briefly, natural foods like raw vegetable, date, honey, and milk surely help people to be healthy. If people really were to be cautious about their foods, they will not definitely visit physicians more often.
We are also recommended doing exercise. In addition to diet, daily exercise plays as another important role on our healthy. Suppose foods as input to our body and using up calorie as output of it. Clearly, if we just eat foods and do not exercise, all inputs will be saved in our body as a lot of fat which will cause overweight. Today, since people are busy, they are overlooking the effects of exercise on balancing of fat in their body.
Last but not least, to protect our health we should be careful of sanitation. Water and air pollution, contagious diseases, as parts of sanitation, are elements always endangering our healthy. We are strongly advised taking regular checkup and schedule appointment with physician once in a six month. We are also recommended checking water used in home.
In conclusion, although many drugs to cure most of diseases have been discovered, people are required to wary of their foods, gaining weight and sanitation. Eating fresh and natural foods, vegetables, fruits and doing exercise every day give people a guarantee in regards to their healthy.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture in Biology

Hi Kitos, many thanks for your previous checking. Please check my new essay.
People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Due to astonishing progress in science and health care, people on average are living much longer than before. Despite the fact that scientists have discovered many drugs to cure patients, in order to be in good health, physicians always recommend that we should care for our diet and do exercise every day. Additionally, not wishing to receive virus from those who have contagious and danger diseases, we should be aware of sanitation, especially sEwage system and clean water supply.
Food and people’s diet is important to their health. According to my experiences and observations, diet usually varies between different countries. In my region, people have A tendency to eat natural food because they have more vitaminS than cooked ones. For example, in my region almost all people like to eat dateS, which HAVE a lot of vitamin D. Today, vitamin D deficiency is a major concern in developed countries. Women are suffering breast cancer due to THE lack of this type of vitamin. Also, raw vegetables are other types of food commonly used by people in my area. Raw vegetables contain more potassium than cooked ones. Briefly, natural foods like raw vegetable, dateS, honey, and milk surely help people to be healthy. If people really were to be cautious about their foods, they will not definitely visit physicians more often.
We are also recommended TO do DAILY exercise. In addition to diet, daily exercise plays another important role on our health. Suppose foods as input to our bodIES and using up calorie as output of it. Clearly, if we just eat foods and do not exercise, all inputs will be saved in our body as a lot of fat which will cause overweight. Today, since people are busy, they are overlooking the effects of exercise on THE balancing of fat in their bodIES.
Last but not least, to protect our health we should be careful of sanitation. Water and air pollution, contagious diseases, as parts of sanitation, are elements always endangering our health. We are strongly advised TO MAKE regular check upS and schedule appointment with OUR physician once EVERY six monthS. We are also recommended TO REGULARLY check THE water used in OUR homeS.

In conclusion, although many drugs to cure most of diseases have been discovered, people are required to BE wary of their foods, gaining weight and sanitation. Eating fresh and natural foods, vegetables, fruits and doing exercise every day giveS people a guarantee in regards to their health.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Despite a few small errors this was a good essay. Concentrate on reading more Eisazadeh.

Kitos. 8.5/10