'Derivatives' is rich in details about factual trading matters, something rarely found in textbooks; it includes a list of the major old tricks, such as cherry picking, chumming, and ..... (in which market makers collude to push a price in a given direction), something I have not seen in options books before.

'Derivatives' is rich in details about factual trading matters, something rarely found in textbooks; it includes a list of the major old tricks, such as cherry picking, chumming, and ..... (in which market makers collude to push a price in a given direction), something I have not seen in options books before. (*) covering (*) fishing (*) ghosting (*) hustling

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/8469,derivatives-is-rich-in-details-about-factual-trading-matters-something-rarely-found-in-textbooks-it-includes-a-list-of-the-major-old-tricks-such-as-cherry-picking-chumming-and-___-in-which-market-makers-collude-to-push-a-price-in-a-given-direction-something-i-have-not-seen-in-options-books-before/