Dependent attributive clauses with who, which, that

There are some dependent attributive clauses with who, which, that. When do we use
that? which? who? What`s the difference? Can I find tests on that topik?

Hi Ollga,

Welcome to english-test.net and many thanks for your question. Please read and listen to this lesson: relative pronouns.

In addition, you might want to try this test: Pronouns: who, whose, whom, which and let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Torsten
PS: Please note the spelling of the word ‘topic’. The letter ‘k’ is very seldom used in the English language.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How come you didn’t go to the leadership conference?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten!

Thank you for your reply! Thats just it (I mean what I needed). Test results : I have answered 10 questions out of 10 correctly. I like my first email English lesson. The Grammar is easy(9 out of 10), but the audio recording is very useful, because there are many good word combinations, which Ive understood and can use.
Now Id like to learn smth about extra information clouses. Could you help me, please? Are there any tests for it? Now Id like to answer your question about me. I am from Kaluga (Russia). Here lived and worked Cyolkovsky, who was at the beginning of space shipbuilding. I like learning laguages. It`s very interesting to get acquainted with other cultures. I like listenning to the BBC channel. But sometimes they speak too quikly. By the way, it is very important in our country to master English in oder to get on ( have good carrier) . I am looking forward to workihg with you further.