Dear all, would you please revise my LOR? Thanks very much!!

Please revise my LOR as detailed as possible. :slight_smile:
Thank you very very much!

Dear Members of the Admissions Committee:

I am writing in support of XXX, who is applying in Master of Law (LLM). I have known XXX since September, 2010. She was a member of the class "Drafting of Civil Pleading and Negotiation Skill" and "Exercise on Civil Law Cases" that I taught in 2010-2011. XXX was an active and conscientious member of the class. She challenged the rest of the class to consider issues from new perspectives and often asked very penetrating and important questions. She chose to take on difficult topics and handled them well. Her assignments were well-written, well-supported, organized, neat, and timely. It was evident that XXX really desired to learn more and challenge herself.

XXX is an independent thinker. Although she is not good at taking tests, her questions can always inspire some interesting concepts in the class. I remember once I discussed the extinctive prescription with students, she addressed an intriguing idea. She pointed out that there is no concrete regulation about the extinctive prescription of the debtor's non-performance. It could apply General Principles, so the period would be fifteen years, but fifteen years are too long for the extinctive prescription, jural relations will be unstable. The perspective gave other students a different direction to ponder the issue. This event is just one of the others; in short, XXX is a smart student that offers many contributions to my courses.

XXX is willing to challenge herself with difficult topics and I believe that she is ready for taking the challenge. She has selected a topic: The feasibility of United State jury system used in Republic of China criminal procedure system, which is of growing interest in Criminal Procedure Law. In my view as someone who studies Criminal Procedure Law among other topics, questions such as this are severely under-researched. The proposed topic seems to be both worthwhile and feasible, and should prove very interesting. When she first discussed the topic with me in the interview of graduate school entrance exam, I was very impressed by her well-organized thinking and coherent expression. She turned a sophisticated topic like this into simple and clear words. Therefore, I believe that XXX is well-prepared for pursuing higher forms of knowledge.

I greatly encourage XXX to pursue her own dreams, and firmly believe that she is bound to achieve remarkable success and realize the true value of her life in her future academic studies and researches. I have full confidence in that she will surely acquit herself splendidly and make her own contributions in this field with her ambitious attitude in Criminal Procedure Law studies and her persevering and enterprising spirit. Thus, I am enthusiastic to offer myself as her referee. Your favorable consideration of her application will be most appreciated. Should you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

XXX
XXX University Professor