I’d like you to check my CV in English format. It’s the first time I translate it from Spanish so I’d be most grateful if you make me notice any mistake in it.
Here it is:
Graduate student of Criminalistic Sciences at Universidad Tecnológica Metropolitana (UTEM). Knowledge of forensic accounting, systems for human identification, verification of authenticity for public or private documents; Psychology proficiency. English language domain certified by TOEIC (score of 685). Stress tolerance and excellent relationship with partners and superiors.
ENTEL callcenter (PREVIRED) (August 2009 – to date).
- Management of inbound phone calls service and use of Remedy software. Customer’s service (technical support) for the web page www.previred.com of monthly payment for legal contributions.
Prosecutor’s office of Las Condes (January – March 2009)
- Administrative functions at the Judgement Unit, including scheduling, registration of testimonies, control of Court audiences’ terms. Documents reception and categorizing. Use of administration software (intranet, SAF)
MCM Events (2007-2008)
- Sound amplification and equalization for International events in hotels (NH Hotel and Caesar’s Business Hotel) Guests’ reception and use of audio-visual software for multimedia contents.
National Industry of Textiles (2006-2007)
- Logistic responsibilities. Inventory and control of income / outcome products to the storage.
2004 – 2008 Criminalistic Sciences Degree (Graduate)
Universidad Tecnológica Metropolitana (UTEM).
1999 – 2002 San Francisco de Asís High School
Las Condes, Santiago de Chile
Santiago de las Praderas High School
R.U.T : 15.832.530-6
Date of birth : 30 April 1984
Civil Status : Single
Nationality : Chilean
Address : Unión 571, Recoleta, Santiago
PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Mother language: Spanish.
- Second language: English. TOEIC certification with a score of 685 points. Currently student of the British Institute, level 7/8 (Upper-mediate English).
- Quick typing on the keyboard.
- Intermediate user level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Driver’s license (class B).
Interested in music (I’m an electric guitar player), running and cycling.
Thanks in advance!