Cover Letter - please check :)

I am learning English until over a year, so I speak quite badly. I will be grateful for pointing out errors and nonsense :wink:

To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing to apply for the job of Game Tester in your company.
My professional qualifications and skills appear to be well suited to your company’s requirements. Although I have no previous experience in this kind of work, I’m sure that with my current skills I can manage to hold this position successfully. I have a university degree in IT and economics. I am an experienced user of MS Office and have certificate referred to in the CV. My native language is Polish, but I have a working knowledge of German and English. I can quickly learn all new responsibilities and I am not scared of new things. I have logical thinking, deductive reasoning and good teamwork skills.
I am highly motivated and look forward to the varied work which a position in your company would offer me. Thank you for your time and consideration. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further details of the position with you personally.
Yours faithfully,

Excellent letter, I’d offer you the job if I could.

It really doesn’t have any grammatical errors, language errors? iIt’s the first letter I ever wrote. Thank you very much for the answer :slight_smile:

The only alteration I would make, and it is really small and unimportant, would be to write ‘and have the certificate referred to’.
Congratulations. I wish I had students like you!