Counties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths...

Counties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet. Give some suggestions to address this problem

Nowadays, Population is key issues with Asian countries like China India and Japan and Government also try to control it by television and radio program. The populations keep on growing every day and people need to think about it. In olden days, there is no option for birth control and people did not know how to control it.

In my country India, I could remember that my grandparents have Ten to fifteen children. Then, then second generation parent has 3 children, likewise, the recent generation parents has only one child. From my point of view, population keeps reducing, still uncontrollable these days.

People should aware of the population issues and there are many issues like food, Education, water and employment. Due to this high population, we are not getting the enough food and education. Whereas in western countries has very less population and all are getting sufficient education and food. For example, if you see any public transport in Asia, you can see huge crowd on the buses and railways. All the buses are fully packed and no place to stand on the buses. The situation is extremely awful.

The population is growing on the urban areas only and rural areas still very low. This is happening because of the people on the country side did not get the proper education and other facilities. So people move to urban areas.

To sum up, Government should make awareness among people and explain the impact of the high population. They also make special rule like. If one has one child, they will get free education and food. If one has more than one child, Government should increase their tax and they need to pay more fees for education. The public organization should educate the people how to use the birth control options.

Please, please correct my essay. Thanks in advance.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Art History

Counties such as China, India and Japan have unsustainable population growths. In fact many experts are of the opinion that the population ‘explosion’ which is now a very worrying concern, is the most serious threat to life on this planet. Give some suggestions to address this problem

Nowadays, INCREASING populationS is ARE THE key issues with Asian countries like China India and Japan and THE governmentS also try to control it by TRANSMITTING television and radio programMES CREATING PUBLIC AWARENESS. The populations keep on growing every day and people need to BE MADE think MORE about it. In olden days, there is WAS no option for birth control and people did not know how to control it.

In my country India, I could remember that my grandparents have HAD ten to fifteen children. Then, then THEsecond generation parentS has 3 HAD THREE children(.) TODAY likewise, the recent PRESENT generation OF parents has HAVE only one child. From my point of view, THE population keeps reducing, BUT IT IS still uncontrollable these days.

People should aware of the population issues and there are many issues like food, education, water and employment. Due to this high population, we are not getting the enough food and education. Whereas in western countries has WHO HAVE very less MUCH LOWER populationS(,) and all are getting sufficient education and food.
For example, if you see any public transport in Asia, you can see huge crowdS OF PEOPLE on the buses and railways. All the buses are fully packed and THERE ARE no placeS to stand on the buses. The situation is extremely awful.

The population is growing IN the urban areas only and WHILST IN rural areas IT REMAINS still very low. This is happening because of the people LIVING IN the (countryside) DO not get the proper education and other facilities(,) so MANY people HAVE moveD to urban areas.

To sum up, governmentS should CREATE GREATER awareness among people and explain the impact of the high populationS. They SHOULD also make special ruleS like; If one has one child, THEN they will get free education and food(,) BUT if one has more than one child, THE government WILL increase their tax and they WILL need to pay more fees for education. The public organizationS should educate the people IN usING the AVAILABLE birth control options.

Good morning VS. Your vocabulary is obviously fairly limited, but you are tried hard to produce a good essay.

Kitos. 7/10

Thanks a lot