Could you please read and proofread this essay for me? Thank you so much for your help

Could you please read and proofread this for me? Thank you so much for your help.

The expression “never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Undoubtedly, never giving up plays a significant role in people’s daily lives in many of the places where they work or play. Some people don’t believe the statement “never, never give up” while others do not. Both sides have their own reasons to support their views. If I were asked to choose one, I would say that “never, never give up” definitely works in my life. There are some reasons as follows.

To begin with, if we believe that the word “never give up” have strong power, it is likely to fulfill your dream or reach the goal in your life. for instance, I had a dream that I wanted to be a nurse but I really didn’t know how to start, or what to prepare for that because I was 42 years old thinking that I am kind of old and was afraid to begin studying again. I surfed the internet and tried to figure out if I was qualified for the school and how to apply and practiced the school interview and I finally got into the nursing school. Now I am already a senior student and only one semester ahead of me. it seemed impossible for me at first but I am making it and will never give up until I finish all curriculum.

On top of that, I have a sister who has a mental problem and she used to live by herself lonely. I wanted to send her some facilities so that she can experience qualified programs and have friends. She didn’t want to go to those places but I asked over and over and eventually, she got in and it has been 5 years for her to be there and got along with the place and people very well. we both are so satisfied with the decision we made on that day.

In belief, I strongly believe that the word “never giving up” has power for the reasons I have mentioned above. All in all, if you trust yourself and keep doing what you want, you will fulfill your dream one day.

1 Like

Undoubtedly, “never give up” plays an important role in people’s daily life in many places where they work or play. Some people do not believe in the statement “never, never give up”, others do not. Both sides have their own reasons to support their views. If I had to choose one, I would say that “never, never give up” definitely works in my life. Here are the reasons why.

First of all, if we believe that the word “never give up” has a strong power, it is likely that we will fulfill our dream or achieve a goal in our life. For example, I had a dream to become a nurse, but I really didn’t know how to start or what to prepare for it because I was 42 years old and thought that I was quite old and was afraid to start studying again. I surfed the internet and tried to find out if I was eligible for the school and how to apply, and I practiced the interview and finally got accepted into nursing school. Now I’m already a senior and I only have one semester left. At first it seemed impossible, but I’m making it and will never give up until I complete the entire curriculum.

On top of that, I have a sister who has a mental health problem and used to live alone. I wanted to send her to some facilities so she could experience skilled programs and have friends. She didn’t want to go to those facilities, but I kept asking her, and eventually she was accepted, and she has been there for five years and gets along very well with the place and the people. We are both very happy with the decision we made that day.

I firmly believe that the word “never give up” has great power for the reasons mentioned above. All in all, if you trust yourself and keep doing what you want, you will fulfill your dream one day.

Thank you very much for your time!!

1 Like