Could you please help me to improve it?

Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion” Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People live on the Earth. The Earth can be good or bad by human. At recently, there are many problems or phenomenon around the world. Every situation brought ruin to human and the Earth. Many people pay attention to those problems. Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed by human activity. Others state that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. In my opinion, I believe that human activity damage the Earth for many ways.
    First, human have destroying forest by cutting trees and burning them. In fact, trees help to absorb water when the land has a lot of rain falls. The jungles lack of trees, it means that it doesn’t have anything to absorb water. In the rain season, large amount of rain fall cannot absorb into the land. It leads to occur a floating problem. As we have seen in news about floating around the world. Every country in every part of the Earth faces in the same thing. China, Thailand, or the United States are an example about this issue.
Second, the human activity makes the Earth faces to the air pollution problem. Carbon dioxide can be released from many ways such as industries, cars, or homes. When the pollution is released to the atmosphere, it will cover the Earth atmosphere. It increases the temperature on the planet. Green house effect is the best example that people have to consider. Moreover, it makes the atmosphere fluently and makes the icebergs in North pole or Alaska melt. That affect both the Earth and human living.
To sum up, humans make a lot of things that destroy the Earth. Floating problem and air pollution problem are a few examples. I myself have opposing to every activity that makes the Earth is harmful. I try to convey this message to people who have doing those bad things. The Earth can be better with our hand.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation about toys