could you please correct this letter

Hello my Teachers,

My question would be that somebody could correct my letter, because I received an answer that he understood only one sentence from my letter. Unfortunately I am unable to correct it.

english-test.net/forum/ftopic81285-75.html

My letter:
“Troy Davis executed: ‘This was a legal lynching’ -video(Guardian.co.UK Thursday 22.September 2011”

“Troy Davis’ lawyer and a witness to his death give their reactions to the execution of a man who protested his innocence until the last.”

If the Guardian put a query against the right of his death sentence how to believe in that not an innocent man had been “lynched” by legal way. -this is my conviction.

Who has right to judge a person where the evidence couldn’t prove squarely his culpability??? If the testimonies are not in agreement with each others, till the verification hadn’t be finished , the court has no right to pass no judgement mainly not a capital sentence.

guardian.co.uk/world/video/2 … tion-video

Many thanks:
Kati Svaby

Now I see I should have written: an innocent man and not : not an innocent man. But I think I made other mistakes also.

Hi Kati,

Who is this letter being sent to and why?

Hello Bez,

Many thanks for your answer. Above your letter there is my question with the link where you can find my letter also. I copied there this letter and under you can find the Expert’s answer where he/she said that he/she doesn’t understand only one sentence from my letter. I think the sentence which I quoted from The Guardian.Than I wrote to you I am unable to correct it. I found one mistake that I wrote at the end of my letter.

Many thanks again:
Kati

I’m sorry Kati, but I can’t see the comment you wrote under that video. I can only see the video.

Hi Bee,

The ‘‘letter’’ Kati would like to have corrected is a post she made in the What do you think of Troy Davis’ death? thread.

Dear Bez ,

I was looking forward to your letter. I don’t know which video did you see. I sent two letters this one is interesting, now I copy here:
My letter:
[u]“Troy Davis executed: ‘This was a legal lynching’ -video(Guardian.co.UK Thursday 22.September 2011”

“Troy Davis’ lawyer and a witness to his death give their reactions to the execution of a man who protested his innocence until the last.”

If the Guardian put a query against the right of his death sentence how to believe in that not an innocent man had been “lynched” by legal way. -this is my conviction.

Who has right to judge a person where the evidence couldn’t prove squarely his culpability??? If the testimonies are not in agreement with each others, till the verification hadn’t be finished , the court has no right to pass no judgement mainly not a capital sentence.
[/u]
I found a mistake that not innocent isn’t good but innocent.Otherwise this letter and the answer for this letter is written above your letter, in my first letter. But the answer isn’t interesting only he/she answered he understood only one sentence from my letter. That’s the nub. I think the quoted sentence from the Guardian what he /she understood ?!

Many thanks in advance:
Kati

Thank you Cristina! Now I understand. Your message put me on the right track.

Hello Kati,

I’ve had to make a couple of guesses, but I think this might be what you mean:

[color=darkblue]“Troy Davis executed: ‘This was a legal lynching’ -video (Guardian.co.uk Thursday 22. September 2011”

In this video, Troy Davis’s lawyer and a witness to his death give their reactions to the execution of a man who protested his innocence until the last.

If a reputable newspaper such as ‘The Guardian’ questions whether his death sentence is just and right, then why shouldn’t the public believe that an innocent man has been “lynched” through legal means? -this is my conviction.
Who has the right to judge a person when the evidence cannot prove culpability squarely, without a shadow of doubt doubt? If the testimonies are not in agreement, then until the verification of the facts has been complete, the court has no right to pass judgement, especially not a capital sentence.

Oh, Dear Bez,

I am ecstatic. You could have been a very good journalist. I can’t express how good it is. I am very happy that you wrote so well what I wanted. Can I put this letter on the thread? Of course with your name.

Many,many thanks:
Kati

Hello Bez,

I read it several times and I say to myself you could write what I thought. I decided to tell you not only to myself.

Thanks.
Good night:
Kati

You can put the letter in the thread, but not in my name, as I only corrected your letter.
These are your views, so they should go in your name.

Of course, Bez,

I thought me also, here is the correction of my previous letter, - that you couldn’t understand - that’s why I asked one of our teachers to make it clear.

Is it okay in this way?

Regards:
Kati

That sounds okay.

Many thanks Bez,
I copy it on that thread.

Regards:
Kati