Could you please correct my essay - Study In Group Or Self-Study

Each student has his or her own unique strategies to study, understand and memorize school materials. Some students prefer to study alone while others gain more from learning with study groups. In my opinion, Studying within a group is an effective strategy for any student because you can share and exchange information, you can release your stress and you can make friends.

First of all, it enables students to share useful information with each other. For example, if one student read extra information on the internet about a specific subject; he or she can share this new information with other students. Therefore, it will enrich the learning experience and reinforce important skills like reading, teaching and researching.

Second reason of a way in which studying in group is beneficial is related to psychology perspectives. When a student sets and learns within a group, it will release him/her from stress because he/she will see him/her friends also have other difficult learning issues. Therefore, he/she will not think that he/she is the only student who has learning difficulties.

Last but not the least reason of the importance of study groups could be categorized as an emotional reason. You can make true, loyal friends by attending these groups because students in these groups tend to have a great personality. They help each other to gain the maximum knowledge because they are not selfish.

In conclusion, I believe that students are the best teachers and studying in groups is a good learning strategy

249 words

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture in Biology

After updating
Each student has his or her own unique strategies to study, understand and memorize school materials. Some students prefer to study alone while others gain more from learning with study groups. In my opinion, Studying within a group is an effective strategy for any student because you can share and exchange information, you can release your stress and you can make friends.

First of all, it enables students to share useful information with each other. For example, if one student read extra information on the internet about a specific subject; he or she can share this new information with other students. Therefore, it will enrich the learning experience and reinforce important skills like reading, teaching and researching. On the other hand, if we study alone we can hardly find out our mistakes and correct them which will eventually lead to lower scores.

Second reason of a way in which studying in group is beneficial related to psychology perspectives. When you learn any topic with a friend or a study group you will feel released from stress because you will notice that your friends also have other difficult learning issues. Therefore, you will not think that you are the only student who has learning difficulties.

Last but not the least reason of the importance of study groups could be categorized as an emotional reason. You can make true, loyal friends by attending these groups because students in these groups tend to have a great personality. They help and support each other to gain the maximum knowledge because they are not selfish.
In conclusion, I believe that students are the best teachers and studying in a group of students is a beneficial learning strategy. Simultaneously, students can encourage and support each other in the group.

Many Thanks Iris87.