Could you check my essay? Thank you in advance

Could you read my essay and check if it has a big grammar error or it is off-topic? Thank you!

Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In my opinion, people usually like to be stable and quiet in their lives. There’s no war, no stress, and no arguments. On the other hand, very interestingly, people want some challenges, adventures, and exciting things as well. If we don’t have these kinds of factors, we would feel very bored.

To begin with, people want to feel alive in their normal lives. it is likely to have an impact, throwing out a stone in a calm river. For example, one of my old friends used to be very introverted when she was in school but she enjoys Bungee jumping and going skydiving every other weekend. I said I have never imagined that you would enjoy those kinds of activities and she answered that she feels alive while playing those sports.

On top of that, people need to achieve in their lives. Think about some people who climb all the mountains including the highest one, the Himalayas. It is very hard and it requires lots of energy and patience and courage. People even take risks of hypothermia, frostbite, and death but it is a kind of addiction to keep doing it because they want to feel achievement and fulfillment.

I firmly believe that people are attracted to dangerous sports and activities to feel alive and achieve something in their lives for the reasons I mentioned above. The importance of feeling stimulation cannot be overestimated in life so that people can keep living their still, stable, and normal lives.

1 Like

In my opinion, people usually want to live a stable and quiet life. There is no war, no stress and no quarrels. On the other hand, interestingly, people also want challenges, adventure and exciting things. If we didn’t have these factors, we would be very bored.

First of all, people want to feel alive in their normal lives. It is likely that throwing a stone into a calm river has an effect. For example, one of my old friends was very introverted in school, but she enjoys bungee jumping and going skydiving every other weekend. I said I never imagined you would enjoy such activities, and she replied that these sports make her feel alive.

In addition, people need to accomplish something in their lives. Think of people who climb all the mountains, even the highest one, the Himalayas. This is very strenuous and requires a lot of energy, patience and courage. They even risk hypothermia, frostbite and death, but it’s a kind of addiction to go on and on because they want to feel successful and fulfilled.

I strongly believe that people are attracted to dangerous sports and activities to feel alive and achieve something in their lives for the reasons mentioned above. The importance of feeling stimulated cannot be overstated in life so that people can continue to live their calm, stable and normal lives.

1 Like

Thank you so much! It helps me a lot!

1 Like