could any one correct my essay :-)

People attend college or university for many different reasons (for
example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).
Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific
reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, everyone has desire to attend college or university for several causes such as new experiences, preparation for careers, or increase their knowledge. In my essay, I will discuss those reasons.

In my opinion,  Some of them attending university and choice specifically their  major to get jobs they like it after  finish their  studies. for instance, my sister studied hard in high school. After that, she got high grade that help her to attended engineering department. Then she has a great job at Aramco  company and high income.  

On the other hand, some of student attend college or university just because their parents want their children study because of this they will not be successful when they studies. for example, my uncle attended university because my grandfather want that, but my uncle did not pass first year and he leave university after 2 years.

All in all, people attended college or university for many reasons. for example, to increase their knowledge, get jobs after finish their degree or because their parents want that.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university adviser and a student