Content plan January -- April 2023

Will do! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Elida, how are you today? Iā€™ve added your latest creations here:

These are great topics and I look forward to seeing more of them. Thank you very much for your great work.

3 Likes

Thanks, Natalia :slight_smile: My next texts are about esports, social media platforms, the benefits from sleep, medical trackers, etc. Hope you like them too :slight_smile: Cheers!

3 Likes

@Torsten and @Natalia_Polteva, here are the 5 new texts in the Google doc.

Looking forward to your feedback!

3 Likes

Hello Elida, Iā€™ve added your latest exercises here:

Very interesting topics again! Thank you so much for your great work!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Elida, I have been reading the following question several times and now I donā€™t know if one of the two ā€˜moreā€™ is redundant or not. Can you please check? ā€œMore than two billion more people will migrate into urban areas.ā€ The Urban Century | english.best Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Also, I have replaced ā€˜businessesā€™ with ā€˜companiesā€™ and ā€˜companiesā€™ with ā€˜firmsā€™ to avoid using the same word twice in Going paperless | english.best Please let me know what you think.

3 Likes

Youā€™re right. It should say: ā€œMore than two billion peopleā€¦ā€ Thanks!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s okay with me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @Torsten, I finished two more texts. Hope you like them: Elida_TOEIC_Texts_16-17 - Google Docs

Cheers!

3 Likes

Hello again @Elida , thank you very much for your latest two exercises. You can find them here: Thwaites glacier | english.best
Gift cards | english.best
We look forward to your next creations :wink:.

3 Likes

Thanks a million! Cheers!

2 Likes

Š’Šø Š±Š»Š°Š³Š¾Š“Š°Ń€Š°Š¼ Š¼Š½Š¾Š³Ńƒ Š·Š° Š²Š°ŃˆŠ°Ń‚Š° Š¾Š“Š»ŠøчŠ½Š° рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š°.:grin:

3 Likes

Hello @Andrea! Iā€™ve just added your 4 new ICT tests. Thank you very much for interesting and useful information :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Hi @Natalia_Polteva. Hope you are well. Thank you. :wink: :+1: Much appreciated.

3 Likes

Hi Andrea, just a quick note to let you know Natalia has added your latest test here: Information and communications technology 5 - English Test | english.best

What I like about them is that you have already added a description to each of your ICT test which is good both for SEO purposes as well as for our users. By the way, we have decided to write the full title (Information and Communications Technology) because I was not aware of the abbreviation ICT and had to look it up. Now I know that ICT is an established term in the UK :wink: . Many thanks

3 Likes

Thank you @Torsten and @Natalia_Polteva :wink: :+1:

@Torsten Thanks for your positive feedback.

As I used to teach ICT in UK schools, we referred to it as ā€œInformation Communication Technologyā€. I wonder why there are slight variations of it. :thinking:Iā€™m sure any suitable title will be perfect. :blush:

Iā€™m glad that you now know what ICT is and where it came from. :hugs:

Thanks again for everything :wink:

3 Likes

@Alan, how are you getting along with your new writing project? When will we be able to read your first ā€˜Letter from Englandā€™ and what will it be about? Will Brexit and Boris Johnson covered?

2 Likes

Happy New Year! All the best to all of you!

4 Likes