Content plan January -- April 2023

Thank you @Natalia_Polteva! Happy Thursday!

2 Likes

Thanks @Natalia_Polteva :hugs::blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Torsten! I hope all is good :relaxed:

I read a couple of articles I thought might make interesting pieces; what do you think?

Emissions & the Coronavirus
Interdependence

Kelly

2 Likes

Hi Kelly, yes I like both of them. Here is a great quote form the article on interdependence:

Then we can frame “freedom” and “individualism” as an opportunity to maximize the potential that each one of us has to make a difference.

2 Likes

Agreed @Torsten; that was one of the things that drew me to that article as well! So true and so important.

1 Like

Hi Kelly, have you seen Why did you start freelancing? (New job)?
If so, what do you think of the project?

2 Likes

Morning @Torsten! I just had a read through and it sounds great! Let me have a think and I’ll try to put something together next week?

Kelly

1 Like

Absolutely, give it some thought bearing in mind that there will be a follow-up project summarizing the all 15 or so submissions to come up with new ideas for materials, tools and resources for freelancers like you.

1 Like

But of course @Torsten!

1 Like

Hi Guys,

5 more test topics for your approval:

Let me know what you think!

2 Likes

Hi Sean, these 5 topics are very interesting so I’m again looking forward to your next exercises.

1 Like

Hi @Leonika!
Your new tests are online:

Thank you!
:grin: :+1:

1 Like

Hi @KellyW!

Thank you!
:grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi again @KellyW, I’ve just found another very interesting article and the site it appeared on is a fascinating project we should write about too: Don’t forget: disasters and crises bring out the best in people - The Correspondent

3 Likes

Hi @Sean-C!

Thank you!
:smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Natalia_Polteva! Have a lovely weekend!

2 Likes

@Torsten SOLD yes this looks a great one to write, thank you!

2 Likes

That’s great to hear since Alan is looking for some positive stories: Something to amuse

3 Likes

@Torsten, @Alan, the hunt for happy news is on! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Hello everyone and happy Monday! Here in Bosnia (like everywhere else in the world, it seems) we’re completely wrapped up in the COVID-19 news. Although we have relatively few cases, the government is taking serious preventative measures, so that’s everything people are talking about.

In light of that, I’ve gathered up the following five topics that I’d like to write texts upon, pending @Torsten’s approval:

1. Blockchain Helps Chinese Companies Hit by COVID19

2. COVID19 and the Case for Remote Workplaces

3. Treatment of COVID19 with Traditional Chinese Medicine

4. COVID19 as a Growth Hacker (source)

5. How to Clean Your Phone (and Other Devices)

3 Likes