Content plan January -- April 2023

Thanks @Natalia_Polteva! It would be super cool but strange! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Tamar and Sumejja, I’m sure your articles and exercises will also be interesting to people like Syeda Zehra, who has recently become both a mom and a full-time freelance online writer.

2 Likes

Hi @Andrea!
Thank you for your new test: AI space robot | english.best
:grin: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you :+1::blush:@Natalia_Polteva

2 Likes

Hello @Torsten
I’ve sent you the new texts for this week.
Again, do you have any ideas on topics for next week? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi Leonika, many thanks for sharing your exercises on SpaceX, the Asteroid which is about to becoming bigger than Earth and the connection between a healthy body and a healthy mind. They will go online later today. As for new topics, how about these?

In addition, you might get some inspiration from Rachel’s suggestions: Blockchain and tokenization to fight inequality - #17 by Donnyrachy1

2 Likes

Thank you so much Torsten. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Ooh, I love this! Is she on the forum? I’d love to talk to her about beta reading because I’m currently beta reading for Brandon Sanderson!
@Tamar, I’m definitely going to watch the documentary now. If I cry, I won’t blame you, don’t worry :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @KellyW!
Your new test is online: Is climate change activism changing the tide of Wall Street investment? | english.best

Thank you! :nerd_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Leonika!
Your new tests are online now:

Thank you! :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Natalia_Polteva! Did you get the one I sent over on Thursday titled ‘The Coronavirus and its impact on the gas and oil industry’? I can’t see it :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @Sumejja!

You new tests are online now:

Thank you for creating them! :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

@KellyW, sorry that was my bad, I forgot to forward your article to Natalia, so many thanks for reminding us, it will go online within the next two hours :+1::blush:

1 Like

Sorry @KellyW :pensive:

It’s online now: The Coronavirus and its impact on the gas and oil industry | english.best

2 Likes

No problem @Torsten! Just wanted to check :relaxed:

2 Likes

No problem @Natalia_Polteva! Just wanted to make sure I hadn’t sent it out there to someone else by mistake (or that my cat Spud hadn’t been doing things online for me in my absence; he does like my laptop a lot :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Hi @Sean-C!

Your new tests are online now:

Thank you for creating them!
:nerd_face: :+1:

1 Like

Hey @Torsten and @Natalia_Polteva, I’ve shared my next batch of articles with you in Google docs. I hope you enjoy reading them! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @Andrea!
Two more tests are online:

Thank you! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @Natalia_Polteva :blush::hugs:

2 Likes