Computers have made life easier or not>

Hi, Kitos :slight_smile: Please check this essay.

Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Computer is one of the most needful techniques ever. For some people it is very convenient to work with it. Due to the computer people can find any information they need, can listen music, watch films, read news, create programs which are very important for their work and so on. Others think that computers make their life very stuck and stressful. For them it is not needed to use computers because everybody can find what information they need in books, can read newspapers etc. Keeping in this train of thoughts, I would say that, without computers our lives would be very difficult because nowadays most jobs require computer knowledge and I think that computer make our lives easier at all. Therefore, I agree with the people who say that computers have made life easier and more convenient because of two reasons.

First, computers are the technology which gives us access to the Internet. It helps us to be more informed about what is happening in the world, what innovations there are, and so on. In my opinion it is very interesting, for some people very important, to know many things about the world`s economy, how people live in the other countries etc. For example, my uncle works as a marketing agent. He has to know what innovations there are in the other companies, what opportunities they offer etc. He uses Internet for this researching and the computer to create his advertisements. His computer is one of the most important things for him and he cannot do his work without it. He always says that the computer makes his life easier and more convenient, because if he should to search this information somewhere else and to make his advertisements by hand it would be more difficult and maybe he would never work this. In my opinion, computer has diverse uses and each of them is very useful for people.

Second, computer helps us to relax when we need this. Nowadays, people are very busy and when they come back at home they need to relax. Many of them play games on the computer and they think that this makes them rested and happy. For example, when I am very tired I prefer to turn on my computer and to play a game, to listen music or to watch a film. In most cases I play some flash games because they do not weight down me and I feel very good. Games help me to rest after the long and stressful day. In my opinion, computers help people to have more convenient and pleasing day.

In conclusion, people cannot be so intelligent as they are without computers. This technology helps them to know many things about the world and due to the internet they can find many interesting information about everything which will helps them in their future. Computers help us to develop our mind and to rest when we need.

TOEFL listening discussions: How does Dr Beech characterize the assistantship?

Hi, Kitos :slight_smile: Please check this essay.

Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Have computers made peoples lives easier or not? … This is your topic title.

The computer is one of the most needful techniques ever. For some people it is very convenient to work with . Due to the computer people can find any information they need, can listen to music, watch films, read news, create programs which are very important for their work and so on. Others think that computers make their life very dull and stressful. For them it is considered not to be important to use computers, because everybody can find what information they need in books, and by reading newspapers etc,. Keeping in this train of thought, I would say that without computers our lives would be very difficult, because nowadays most jobs require computer competence and I think that a computer make our lives easier. Therefore, I agree with the people who say that computers have made life easier and more convenient because of two reasons.

First, computers are the technology which gives us access to the Internet. It helps us to be more informed about what is happening in the world, what innovations there are, and so on. In my opinion it is very interesting, for some people very important, to know many things about the world`s economy, how people live in the other countries etc. For example, my uncle works as a marketing agent. He has to know what innovations there are in the other companies, what opportunities they offer etc. He uses the Internet for this researching, and the computer to create his advertisements. His computer is one of the most important things for him, and he cannot do his work without it. He always says that the computer makes his life easier and more convenient, because if he should have to search this information somewhere else and to make his advertisements by hand, it would be more difficult, and maybe he would never get this work completed. In my opinion, the computer has diverse uses and each of them is very useful for people.

Second, our computer helps us to relax when we need to. Nowadays, people are very busy and when they come back home they need to relax. Many of them play games on the computer, and they think that this makes them rested and happy. For example, when I am very tired I prefer to turn on my computer and to play a game, to listen to music or to watch a film. In most cases I play some flash games because they do not weigh me down and I feel very good. Games help me to rest after the long and stressful day. In my opinion, computers help people to have more convenient and pleasing days.

In conclusion, people cannot be so intelligent as they would be without computers. This technology helps them to know many things about the world, and due to the Internet they can find much interesting information about everything which will help them in their future. Computers help us to develop our minds and to rest when we need to.
…
Quite good Joanaaa. You need a little more concentration. Silly errors spoiled this work.

Kitos. 8/10