Complex sentence

Hello there…

I tried to compose 3 complex sentences and I welcome any correction!
Thanks!!!

a)Another negative phenomenon has been the dislocation of production in large companies, having as conseguence the loss of the job for local employees.

b)That contrasts the view proposed in the text, in which/where foreign investements are regarded as positive factors for economic growth.

c) Economic growth can be a positive conseguence of globalization, but, according to the lecture, it seems that only few large companies has really taken advantage of it.

d)In fact large corporations profit of the global employment market by hiring only few employees, accurately selected on the basis of pure costs comparison criteria

Hi

They seem really not pieces of cake and are really worth the shot…

a) Another negative phenomenon has come up that is the dislocaion of production, as conseguence of local employees’ job loss.

b) That contrasts the view proposed in the text, where foreign investments are regarded as positive factors for economic growth.

c) Economic growth can be a positive conseguence of globalization; according to the lecture; it seems that only few large companies have really taken advantage of it.

But at the end it is up to our moderators who can correct us.

Baraa

Hi Bara,
thank you for your suggestions

About sentence a): it is intended like this:
Another negative phenomenon has been the dislocation of production in large companies. Such dislocation caused (as conseguence) the loss of job for local employees.

see you!
Alex

Hi Alex

Here are my ideas:

a)Another negative phenomenon has been the relocation of production by large companies, resulting in the loss of local jobs.

b)That is in contrast to the view proposed in the text, in which foreign investements are regarded as positive factors for economic growth.

c) Economic growth can be a positive consequence of globalization, but, according to the lecture, it seems that only a few large companies have really taken advantage of doing business worldwide.

d)In fact, large corporations profit from the global employment market by hiring only a few employees, and selecting those who are hired purely on the basis of cost. (I wasn’t really sure exactly what you wanted to say here.)

Amy