Combine your writing and speaking preparation for TOEFL iBT

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Nowadays, there are a lot of ways to get the news. Although I’m reading the newspapers articles and watching the TV news I prefer getting news from the Internet. They are more completed and you can read the latest news wherever and whenever you want.
Internet is independent from the government so the news are truthful and the information can not be hiden.
However, I like to get the news from different sources and then analize them to make my own conclusions.

hello i am your new friend ,first one i am itroduing myself . i am rachana single from rajasthan,india, iam here for improving my english skills, i am intrested in descution about art and design. indian art ,westen art, color, painting, printmaking,collage, design basics etc.
thanks
rachna

hello Dear teacher,
I want to have a Toefl reading comprehension sample collection.
thanks advance

I need money for many things such as purchacing food, drinks,and cloths. expences for living in any place , for buying books and studing fees finall i need the mony to cver travelling expences

Hi everyone my name is Abbin. I will be taking TOEFL test on 9th april, so I just want to make sure my pronunciation is clear. Hoping for a positive replay.

Abbin

Hi everyone my name is Abbin. I will be taking TOEFL test on 9th april, so I just want to make sure my pronunciation is clear. Hoping for a positive replay.

Abbin

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

In my view, communication by phone or face to face is better.Two experiences convince of this opinion .

First, It is easier to convey your feelings .Once I received an e-mail from a friend whom I had not seen for a long time and when I read his e-mail I sensed as if he did not want to stay friend with me and that he was so upset .But when I called him he was so ecstatic to hear my voice and he said that he was so worried about hearing from me for ages.

Second ,e-mail and voice mail can cause a supstential amount of delay .This happend when I send an email to the graduate advisor of the school that I want to attend .Despite of my explanation that I have perminant resident in the United States ;but I earned my degree abroad ,they considered me as internationl student and asked me to pay the application as so .So, I had to make a phone call and straighten things out .

In conclusion , the traditionl way of communications will always help us to overcome the problems that might be cuased by misusing of the new technology.

I would appreciate if you give me some remarks on this eassay .It is for the TOEFL exam.

Thanks

hi everyone as i m not a very good speaker but i m trying my level best… so if there is any mistake on which i have to work so please reply me
thank you
shweta

hi

Hi

i need your help i want to tack TOEFL in the near future so pleas help me ?

Hi, I’m Sindy, I got this link today, but that audio couldn’t open becz of ‘file not found’
Thankz

dear sir,
good afternoon
I am an Indian, I’m practicing lawyer at aurangabad city Maharashtra. Now a days i’m working my all works in my mothertounge. I understand English language but I’m unable to understand how i write without more thinking and easily drafted that’s why i’m worried. Can you tell me proper way and exercises for better writing or improvement of writing skill.
Thanking you and regards.
advkashi.

Hello Advkashi,

Welcome to the forums. When you have a specific question about English, please post it. We’ll be happy to try to help. Meanwhile take a look at the lessons and exercises for general advice.
You will find the lessons here:
english-test.net/lessons/index.html
And here are some other starting points:
english-test.net/
english-test.net/esl/english … -test.html
english-test.net/toeic/liste … obahn.html

I want to tell you something…

Thanks for the site and your information.
It is very helpful for English learner like me.
I’m going to do practice in this forum to improve my English. But, I’m new here, so I need some help to use this site.
thanks again

manashi

hello jason and kane
i am not new member of this site but i have not been for a long time.
i promise i ll be here at least one hour everyday.
i decided to take next Official Toefl İBt.
i need your help.
i dont know where to begin.
could you make me schedule?
thanks.

hi everyone!I’m sadmani from bangladesh.I’m an undergrad student.19 june is my toefl.I want to improve my speaking…please guys help me to fulfill my dream.
thanks

why l want to write toel exams