Combine your writing and speaking preparation for TOEFL iBT

Hi,smartgirl,I come from China,I had the exam on the same day with you ,26th,September2010.
How was your performance on that day? I had totally failed on that ones.
I Konw your feelings that I am suffering,I just konw listening is the most important in TOFEL,the only key to get the high score in Listening ability is dictation.you may need to find some test several month ago for practicing if you have little time to prepare.
Best wishes to you

Hello

I want to learn English
I hope heuristic
Thank you

hello who’re you you form

IN SAUDI

Hi guys! My name is Chris and this is my first attempt to record something in English. So since that is my first time i decided to make it introductory. Ahhmm … so … I am 22 years old and I am from Bulgaria. I study full-time Informatics and meanwhile i work as a developer. I’ve been preparing for the TOEFL iBT test for 10 days now and my exam is after 10 days.
Thanks for listening. Bye

Hi there, here is my first attempt to attach my voice in this forum.
The record is me, reading the slightly edited transcript of my prima-vista answer of the question:
Talk about an event from the past that you would like to relive. Describe the original event and say why you would like to relive it.

I would like to see your comments on my accent and the content too.

I do not feel confident enough to post my first response in the forum, but that’s a temporary problem, I hope :slight_smile:

Hvasilev - Thanks for the introduction you made, I think your speaking is good, but that’s my judgment only for what I managed to hear. There is some kind of echo and blur of the record. I suppose there is a problem with your microphone. May I suggest you to buy a new one, it would be better for you too, when you listen to your responses to score and edit them. Currently I use one, which costs about 1.5Euro, I bought it from a local stationer’s shop and I am quite pleased with it.

hi guys, i’m from china and i’m preparing the tofel just as you guys do, my english is poor especially the listening and speaking parts, the score of last tofel test i have been taken was r24+l18+s20+w22=84. I was totally frustrated, what can i do to improve my score as fast as i can??

b.t.w…i’m so sorry i have trouble in my microphone, thus my recording was failed, hope it was temporary…

A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your country. Where should this visitor go on that day? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

preperation time 15 seconds
response time 45 seconds

choose a person you admire and explain why you admire him or her.

some students study for classes individually Others study in groups. Which methog of studying do you think is better for students and why

choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important.

Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection do you think is better for students and why.

integrated speaking

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

He talking about some thing