Combine your writing and speaking preparation for TOEFL iBT

Hello :

I tried to record my voice following the steps that you gave , but I didn’t success . Please help me .
Sh4

Should you get a good score on it and enter the university you belong to or should you fail to cross the line? For this reason, it is extremely important to devote time and resources and do your best to prepare for TOEFL iBT. In this section we have prepared some tips that may help you throughout your preparation process and also during the test itself. You can first read the general tips and then you can read the listed component-specific tips for each of the TOEFL iBT sections.

TOEFL Tips
i-courses.org/?p=ttstrategies

Thanks for providing this important information. This is really helpful. Please click on Gamsat Preparation to visit us.

The TOEFL Practice Course is just what you need to quickly and effectively prepare for the TOEFL test. Thousands of students have used i-courses.org to practice for the TOEFL and raise their scores.

Our course offers you lots of extra TOEFL practice questions so you know what to expect before you take the exam. Just imagine, once you finish the TOEFL practice course, walking confidently into the TOEFL exam center, achieving a high TOEFL
score, and going to your dream university!

i-courses.org

This is really helpful posting. Thanks for sharing this. Please click on GAMSAT to visit us.

I’m tring to improve my english, so I hope to fawend halpe.

Hello, every one. I’m new here! This forum is really wonderful!

Hi everyone. I’m new here, and still don’t know how to use it yet. Please help. Anyways, i want to post my essays unto here, please help to correct.

Thank you very much

It’s Toelf ibt topic 13: Eating out or eating at home

Modern society has considerably influence human’s life. The quick flow of life brings many other services to meet people’s needs. Many more people choose eating out instead of cooking at home while others prefer eating at home. Each way of eating has its own advantages and disadvantages. However, If i can choose, I would like to eat my own food at home.
The economic development, cities are more growth toward industrialize followed by advanced in technology, high standard of living, improved in infrastructure and of course an accountable of strongly in tourism industry. These factors have affected people lifestyle in which both men and women spend more of their time out rather than at home. More and more restaurants appear to satisfy these demands. They go restaurant for meals after a hard working day. Choosing to have social association with friends at the most comfortable and convenient places like restaurants or resorts where they can be serve with variety of foods and nice service. These would help to avoid time consuming and have more fun with friends. They would go to somewhere providing a very green atmosphere bringing peaceful feeling to mind and body. These are some of reasons why people refer to eat out than cooking at home.
However, there are also unaccountable factors to disadvantages of eating out. Firstly is lifestyle. The happiness of having meal at home with family gradually lessens and its consequence is weakening the tight relationship amongst family members. Additionally, people keep providing unhealthy food to the body with so many junk foods, fast foods, and oily foods. Not even mention the high cost to pay for it. Eating out causes the wrong conceptions in people’s thought. They think that eating out shows that they have a high taste of enjoyment, high position in the society.
Controversy, I would refer to eat at home with some following reasons. First of all, eating home is the way to keep fit and healthy. Going to the market every weekend, choosing the food you are going to prepare in your own style and that could encourage you in cooking home rather eating out. Secondly, eating home with everyone is a traditional way in most of asian countries. When mom and dad are waiting for everyone back after work and starting to have meal together. By imaging, you can feel how much love among them and surrounding by a very warm atmosphere, smiling, laughing, and sharing what they having done all day. Thus, eating at home seems to be indispensable activities in most of families.
In conclusion, each of us have our own perspective where to go for dinner. For some people dining out is good way for them. However, I prefer eating home rather than eating out.

Hi
Does not anyone check speaking samples here? I day posted yesterday, but no answer.
You said me it is possible, I can post my speaking in order to be checked. But if it is not possible here please inform me.

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, After 3 days posting my new topic and I guess first time on this forum topic. Any how as usually again m here to share my experience during my websearch and research. If any one here is searching for TOEFL iBT Sample tests then he can consult i-courses.org . Here you will find a fine collection of Sample Tests. But you will have to search yourself. But if you want direct link, I can provide you that too but for that I will wait for your replies and queries.

Why go to university?
I strongly beleived that every one should attend university.Entering university is at the same time a so much promising step into a world of opportunities as long as it is accompanied by a strong will and desire for distinction.The quality and the diversity of opportunities and the spread spectrum of choices higher education can provide us is the core motive for every one intending to attend university.I will try to examine below the specific reason for entering university according to which I think are the most common viewpoints nowadays.
first let us look at what a person can typically gain from a successfully study at a university.It is a diploma and/or a degree.This is by default leading to a more distinct,respected, well-paid profession. Now a day unemployment crisis is troubling not only the poor countriesbut the developed western countries as well, so that the ease of finding a job may play an important role in the decisions people are making.
Another important reason is that people want to get more education.University provides a higher level of education and has all these resourses and facilities for people who crave knowledge.Learning is the key to everything that we want to improve. So, higher education helps us widen our understanding and increase our intellectual ability.
Apart from the point I made above there is also a well known fashion all over the world that is called career preparation.Many people attend university in order to seek either a career in science and technology or a career in business.It is beleived that the ideas, opportunities, qualifications, in-depth knowledge and expertise in the science ares often make attending university imperative.Many times a four-year study at a university may only be the beginning of sequence of moves someone can make in order to accomplish what he thinks best for his career.
Finally, I cannot oversee the fact that many times studying at universty also means living in a city far from home. New responsibilites always appear but they do not become serious drawbacks. In contrast, the new sense of freedom and independence a young man can experience or thinks he will is thought of as something of great importance.one thing is for sure though, there is chance everyone in the community of a university to meet people, make new friends and know individual of great importance.
last but not least I wish to say that the purpose of university is to harvest knowledge and to being educated, so it is obvious that everyone can find a reason for attending university.

hi,
I am SHIJO JOSE . I hail from Kerala ,India. I want to learn English as early as possible

Hello Friends!
Iam Amena Nasim, an undergraduate and am taking TOEFL exam this month ending. I would really want you to correct my mistakes ans suggest me ways so that I can achieve a good score in the exam. TOday I shall be discussing about a TOEFL speaking topic ‘my most priced possession’. Please rate my performance.

And this site is great! Keep it up to the admins! Great Job!

My answer:

Priced possessions are the ones which are very close to one’s heart. They are preserved with care and are supposedly invaluable in anybody’s life. Talking about my most priced possession, I would say that Photographs are my most priced as well as favorite possession because they hold within them all those sweet memories which we can or sometimes cannot bring back in our real life. They never make us feel alone and we get lost in those times and can feel relieved even for a little amount of time in our busy lives. they also stand as reminiscents for the people who are no longer with us and these photographs make us feel that they are still around us and with us. Hence, I would say that photographs are my most priced and costliest possessions and no money in the world can buy them.

hello friends…
i am from TURKIYE
i am a new user of this website… and actually i dont know how to use website as a useful, i am not preparing to any exam such like toefl and others… i need just speak fluently … can anybody help me ? or what are your advices?

May be you check this Toefl tests to get some practice. I’m not sure how much of help it would be but just try it.

All the Best

Hi friends,

I am not know about very good Engling, So please mail me each and every step for english.

Advance thanks,
Mani

Hello everyone. I’m a new comer so I’m wondering how i can do to have a reward of this website’s professor’s commendation in my essay
Thank you for your help

hello my dear proffessor. Can you spend a little of your spare time to have your recommendation in my essay. I’m very appreciate your reply whether you can or not .
Thank you for your help

I WANT TO …SPEAK…WITH SOMEONE…I WANT TO INCREASE MY SPEAKING POWER …PLX CONVERSATION WITH ME…!!!