Circle vs sphere.

Please what is the main difference between a sphere and a cycle.

1. …consider the lilies of the field how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spine.
    Please what is the meaning of the boldened text?
  2. Therefore take no thought saying what shall we eat? or what we drink…
  3. Therefore do not think about what you shall eat or what you …
    In the above does ‘no thought’ and ‘not think’ carry the same meaning?

In your subject line you have circle and in your main message you have cycle. Briefly, a “sphere” is three-dimensional, like a football, a “circle” is two-dimensional, like the rim of a coin, and a “cycle” is a sequence of repeating events. All words have extended senses too; see a dictionary.

1. This is an unfortunate mistake for spin (in the sense of forming a thread from fibres).

2/3. “take no thought” means “do not think / worry/ be concerned (about)”. It is a somewhat old-fashioned style of words.

Thanks Dozy.

Spin was once used by a certain musician saying: birds do not toil neither do they spin but God Provide for them. But fortunately,
Is only today I saw the same usage in a book and decided to post to see it meaning.
But I presume has a cryptic meaning or is an old-fashioned way of saying: birds do not toil neither (do they gather any materials from the land to make it appropriate in other to sow or plant) but God provides for them.

How do you see it?

Birds do not toil (they don’t work in the same way as men work)
neither do they spin (nor do they make cloth)
but God provides for them.

The origin of this is a passage from the Holy Bible.
Matthew 6:26-27:
“Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?”

Hi Beees. Thanks.
This quotation is inspirational, I will pray with it this morning.
You are ideal.