Check my letter: IELTS writing task 1

Hi all, I wrote this letter that is an ielts writing task 1. So please help me check it. Thank you all guys so much!

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is ABC, your customer, who supposed to take the train that was delayed this morning at 7.am. So I write this letter just to let you know about my situation, and I wonder that you can help me deal with my problem.

This morning, I had an appointment with a company for a job interview. It is very important to me, so I decided to take earliest train this morning to get this appointment’s place on time. But unfortunately, the train I have taken was delayed. So I can’t afford to get there on time. That is why I need your help to deal with my situation. And the thing I would like to be helped is your confirmed letter that strongly submits my troubles. It is very helpful to me to get the company’s understanding of that situation. Please send me your feedback as soon as possible. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
ABC.

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is ABC, a client of yours, who was supposed to take the train that was delayed this morning at 7.am. So I am writing to let you know about a situation, and I wonder if you could help me deal with a problem.

This morning, I had an appointment with a company for a job interview. It was very important to me, so I decided to take the earliest train this morning to get to the place on time. But unfortunately, the train I took was delayed. So I could not get there on time. That is why I need your help to deal with the situation. And the thing I would like to be helped with is a confirmation letter that strongly states the situation and problem.
It would be very helpful to me, so I can come to an understanding with the company regarding this situation.
Please send me your feedback as soon as possible.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
ABC.
[/quote]

Hi stew.t.
Thank you so much for helping me. I’ve learned something from your post, it’s great.

Hi dragontv,

I take it that you are going to take the General Training modules in Reading and Writing. Do you need an IELTS Score for immigration purposes?

All the best,

EU

ieltsscore.googlepages.com is a good website to improve you IELTS writing. A IELTS examiner will be your IELTS tutor. He will give you excellent IELTS advice and detailed feedback about your IELTS writing ability. He will also give you a IELTS score, which is predicted. I recommend the IELTS website ieltsscore.googlepages.com

For those of you who want help with your IELTS writing the website to go to is IELTShelper.com. Before an IELTS teacher helped people at IELTSscore@googlepages.com but now this website has moved and you can get good IELTS feedback at IELTShelper.com. I now someone who used this IELTS tutur and he went from an IELTS 5 to an IELTS 7 in only a couple of months.

Question: You have a full time job and are also doing part time course in evening. You now find that you cannot continue the course.
Write a letter to your tutor in which

• describe the situation
  • explain why you cannot continue at this time
  • what action you would like to take.

Dear sir,
My Name is XYZ and I am studying ABC course in evening class. I must say that the course is very interesting and I was learning so much. But from past some days, I have been feeling that I may not be able to pursue my studies in a well organized and productive way, at least for next some months.
There are definitly some reasons for this opinion. Actually, from the last month, I have been assigned on a new project which is very challenging because our company had no working experience in such domains. The office working hours are extended to meet the imposed deadlines of the project milestones. I have to work at least 12 hours a day with utmost concentration and dedication.
Due to these temporary stretched working hours I may not be able to attend the class regularly. So I sadly concluded that I should drop the course at the time.

Regards,
XYZ