Check my essay for IELTS please.Thank you.

Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools.
Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed
schools.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It may indeed be truth to say that boys and girls have to educate in different schools. This theme has not right side. In this essay both points of view will be explored and will be given examples.

On the one hand split education for children, would be better because they could concentrate and focusing only for study without distracting. For distance boys could have more opportunities and study subjects more deeply . For example In 19-20 centuries in Russia were separate education for boys and girls. Which showed higher results. They learned more foreign language and different subjects. For this reason it is clear that pupils have to study divided.

On the other hand then children having study together they communicate with pupils opposite sex. It makes learning more interesting. Boys try to study better because girls look at them every day, this helps to get success. For instance mixed school prepare their pupils better for their future lives. Boys and girls learn to live and work together . They can also to learn from each other , and develop their experience in relations between women and men. Moreover, boys with pleasure take a cookery and housekeeping classes although these are special subjects for girls.

In conclusion , after analysis for both of the viewpoints. I think that boys and girls would better attend separate different schools because in their young ages, they should focus on studying and obtaining much knowledge as they can.
[/b]

TOEFL listening lectures: What does ‘monotreme’ mean?

Hi, I thought your essay was pretty good, but you have some room for improvement. Most of your writing is fairly clear, but you have some errors in sentence structure, article use, and tenses that make a lot of your writing sound unnatural. You have some good ideas, but you don’t go all the way and connect them back to the prompt. Try to fill in all the blanks so the reader does not have to make the conclusions himself. Overall, I would rate this a band 5.

Hello Luschen!Thank you very much for your help. Do You think that it is early to write essay for me?But on the other side if I will not practicing, how I can study to write essays.I must pass the IELTS in spring as soon as I will be ready to write good. Thank you for your help.I try to write letters and essays every day.

I don’t think it is too early; generally the more you practice the better you will get. I will try to comment on the letters and essays I can get to.