check help

Dear All : could you pls help me in the following text :

We are still waiting your high response toward the tank shipment, which has been stopped in Beirut , as you know we have bought on C&F basis , & you are committed toward us to send the goods to (…) , we will not prefer to send the B/L to the shipper since we have not guarantee receiving the goods . on the other hand , our bank warning us to receive the B/L within two days , otherwise , the documents will be rejected & the situation become more complicated .
Waiting your kind reply.

‘high response’ isn’t clear to me. Do you mean that they have already responded but you are awaiting a further response from someone in higher authority? If so, ‘we are still awaiting your further response’ should be fine. Otherwise, just say ‘response’.
I don’t understand the terms ‘C & F’ or ‘B/L’ so have assumed they are correct.
You should not use the ampersand (&) instead of the word ‘and’ except in very specific situations.
There is no space before a full stop, comma or similar quotation mark.

We are still awaiting your response regarding the tank shipment, which has been halted in Beirut. As you know we have bought the goods on a C & F basis and you have made a commitment to us to send the goods to (…). We do not wish to send the B/L to the shipper since we have no guarantee of receiving the goods. However, we have received a warning from our bank that the B/L needs to be received within two days, otherwise the documents will be rejected and the situation will become more complicated.
We are awaiting your kind reply as a matter of urgency.

than you for your help