Characteristics of a good teacher

Could someone check my essay, I will really appreciate it!!!

Name: Sabina Ibragimova

During my school studies, I have had different teachers who have been careful, kind and strict, who possess professionalism and positive influence. In my opinion wide knowledge, transform of classroom knowledge into real life and motivation are 3 main factors required for a good teacher.

To begin with, a wide range of knowledge –is the priority of any teacher. A successful teacher has to possess methods, approaches, techniques how to deliver to the subject to a student. On this way of teaching, students become interested not only in reading texts, writing reflection or term papers, making researches, but also from their teacher’s feedback. Useful advice from a teacher can help to see things from various prospectives.

Moreover a professional teacher is able to transform classroom knowledge into reality and become like “a bridge” between school and life. Teacher’s vision helps students think realistically. Students expect enriching knowledge from their teachers that will help them in their life. That’s why teachers don’t restrict on what they teach in class or what is in the textbooks, but also use life materials in contrast with practice and research. My chemistry teacher is a typical example. She always leads her lesson using resources like: magazines, booklets, TV programs by exposing students to the core of the subject discussed.

In addition, teachers would have to motivate their students by making them interested in their lessons, giving them intellectual work such as: research work, so students can work on with a huge desire. Unfortunately, nowadays I can meet a few teachers who possess this quality to motivate students and assist them to prepare for future career.

I maintain that good teachers must be knowledgeable, good transformers of the real life and motivators. All these characteristics of a good teacher can guide students in their future life.

Number of words: 300

TOEFL listening lectures: A university science lecture on Island Biogeography

Could someone check my essay, I will really appreciate it!!!

During my school studies, I have had different teachers who have been careful, kind and strict, who possess professionalism and WHO HAVE EXERTED A positive influence. In my opinion wide knowledge, THE transformING of classroom knowledge into real life and motivation are 3 main factors required for a good teacher.

To begin with, a wide range of knowledge –is the priority of any teacher.
A successful teacher has to possess methods, approaches, techniques how to deliver the subject to a student. BY this way of teaching, students become interested, not only in reading texts, writing reflection or term papers, making researches, but also from their teacher’s feedback. Useful advice from a teacher can help STUDENTS see things from various PERSPECTIVES.

Moreover a professional teacher is able to transform classroom knowledge into reality, and become like “a bridge” between school and life.

A teacher’s vision helps students think realistically. Students expect enriching knowledge from their teachers that will help them in their LIVES.
That IS why teachers do NOT restrict what they teach in class or what is in textbooks, but THEY also use life materials in contrast with practice and research.

My chemistry teacher is a typical example. She always leads her lesson using resources like: magazines, booklets, TV programs by exposing students to the core of the subject discussed.

In addition, teachers have to motivate their students by making them interested in their lessons, giving them intellectual work such as: research work, so THAT students can work on with a huge desire.
Unfortunately, nowadays I HAVE MET ONLY a few teachers who possess THESE qualitIES THAT HAVE THE POWER TO motivate students and assist them IN preparATION for THEIR future careerS.

I maintain that good teachers SHOULD be knowledgeable, good transformers of the real life and motivators. All OF these characteristics of a good teacher can guide students in their future liVES.

Very good Sabina.

Kitos.

Thank you so much, for checking my essay!!!

Thanks again, you really helped me!!!

Dear Kitosdad,

Can you check one of my essays, please?

“A problem shared is a problem solved”. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Some people like to share their problems with others in order to find a right solution to the problem; others prefer deal with problems individually without any help from people that can always give a hand of help. I believe in the statement “A problem shared is a problem solved”, because when you share a problem you can analyze it, feel relaxed and may find helpful suggestions to solve problems.

When you share a problem with your friends, parents or your diary you can analyze your problem effectively. While sharing you can identify the reason of its occurrence, number of possible solutions, positive and negative aspects of each reason. This research can guide you in solving the problem constructively.

After sharing your problem you will feel better and relaxed. Sharing is the best pill to relieve from tension. If you keep your problem inside, the possibility of problem will increase day by day. Only sharing can decrease your problem.

Furthermore, if you share your problem with your friend or other people, you might find some helpful suggestions in solving the problem clearly. I always trust my granny, because she is the one who can give me useful advice or solution to the problem, when I so need it. When a person is in a problem, he or she sometimes cannot see the solution which is clear and straight, because he or she is so much indulges in the problem, and can lose the thinking power. Sharing problems with people, who you can rely on, might be a valuable lesson further.

Finally, I think that problems will come for everyone, we should not be taken back or let down with the problems. Instead of it we should share, discuss, and find any possibility in solving the problems. Sharing the problems is the first step towards victory.

Number of words: 305

Dear Kitosdad,

Can you check one of my essays, please?

“A problem shared is a problem HALVED. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Some people like to share their problems with others in order to find a right solution to the problem; others prefer dealING with problems individually without any help from people WHO can always give a hand of help. I believe in the statement “A problem shared is a problem HALVED”, because when you share a problem you can analyse it, feel relaxed and mayBE EVEN find helpful suggestions to solve YOUR problems.

When you share a problem with your friends, parents or your diary you can analyse your problem effectively.
While sharing you can identify the reason of its occurrence, number of possible solutions, positive and negative aspects of each reason. This research can guide you in solving the problem constructively.

After sharing your problem you will feel better and relaxed. Sharing is the best pill FOR RELIEF from tension. If you keep your problem inside, the possibility of THE problem will increase day by day. Only BY sharing can YOU decrease your problem.

Furthermore, if you share your problem with your friend or other people, you might find some helpful suggestions in solving the problem clearly.
I always trust my granny WHENEVER I HAVE WHAT APPEARS TO BE A REALLY DIFFICULT PROBLEM, because she is the one who can give me MUCH-NEEDED advice or EVEN OFFER A solution to the problem, when I so need it.
When a person is WORRIED ABOUT a problem, he or she sometimes cannot see the solution which is OBVIOUS, because he or she is so much INVOLVED in the problem, and THEY can lose power OF REASONING. Sharing problems with people, who you can rely on, might JUST PROVE TO be a valuable lesson .

Finally, I think that problems come for everyone. We should not be taken ABACK or DEFEATED BY the problems. Instead, we should share, discuss, and find any possibility in solving the problems. Sharing the problems is the first step towards victory.

An excellent essay Sabina. Your sentence structure is very good, and you should do well in any test. Please, do read a little more and increase your word power. Well done.

Kitos.

Hi Sabina
Welcome to this forum.

Please post your next essay here:
english-test.net/forum/forum16.html
Click on “new topic”, write your essay there and then post it to the forum.
A new essay, A new topic, A new page.

Best of luck.