Characteristics of a good leader

Good morning sir. Hope everything is fine with you. I was wondering if you would proofread this attempt. Thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

Leaders play a profound role in the success of a group. Due to this, the characteristics of a good leader is at the forefront of public debate. From my point of view, a leader should be knowledgeable and intrepid. My explanations and examples listed below will bolster my point of view.

In the first place, a good leader should be level-headed and knowledgeable. It is needless to say that for being capable of understanding situations and deciding what should be done in a particular point of time, knowledge is something indispensable. The more knowledge and information a leader has, the better he can ponder issues and the better decisions he can make. This point can be illustrated by the time I was working at a prosperous company and because of the chief executive’s death his son took over the control. Since, he was not astute and erudite as his father was, the company became bankrupted and many employees lost their jobs.

Secondly, intrepidity is an indisputable characteristic in an eligible leader. There are many situation in which a leader should take dangerous and decisive decisions. Due to this, a risk averse and coward leader cannot direct properly his group toward its goals and objective. To put the discussion into a wider context, picture that because of an economic crisis, a company is in a very bad condition. In such a situation, a timid leader would give up on hope and announce that the company cannot continue its way with this situation and close down the company . It brings about a lot of people unemployment. However, a brave leader might borrow money in order to pay its employment salaries.

To put all in a nutshell, a great leader should be knowledgeable and intrepid. By having these characteristics, the leader cannot only make right decisions in predicaments, he can also save a company from bankruptcy.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on American social history

Good morning sir. Hope everything is fine with you. I was wondering if you would proofread this attempt. Thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

Leaders play a profound role in the success of any group. Due to this, the characteristics of a good leader is at the forefront of public debate. From my point of view, a leader should be knowledgeable and intrepid. My explanations and examples listed below will bolster my point of view.

In the first place, a good leader should be level-headed and knowledgeable. It is needless to say that for being capable of understanding situations and deciding what should be done in a particular point of time, knowledge is something indispensable. The more knowledge and information a leader has, the better he can ponder issues and the better decisions he can make. This point can be illustrated by the time I was working at a prosperous company and because of the chief executive’s death his son took over the control. Since, he was not as astute and erudite as his father was, the company became bankrupted and many employees lost their jobs.

Secondly, intrepidity is an indisputable characteristic in an eligible leader. There are many situations in which a leader should take dangerous and decisive decisions. Due to this, a risk averse and coward leader cannot direct properly his group toward its goals and objective. To put the discussion into a wider context, picture that because of an economic crisis, a company is in a very bad condition. In such a situation, a timid leader would give up on hope and announce that the company cannot continue its way with this situation and close down the company . It brings about a lot of peoples unemployment. However, a brave leader might borrow money in order to pay its employees salaries.

To put all in a nutshell, a great leader should be knowledgeable and intrepid. By having these characteristics, the leader cannot only make right decisions in predicaments, he can also save a company from bankruptcy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
You did the job with this one Mohammad.

Kitos. 10/10 *****

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Thank you very much sir. I have besieged the queen’s castle. Her overthrow is imminent.

Congratulations Mohammad!
Where there is a will, there is a way :slight_smile:

Only 2 minor errors I found in your work…
“became bankrupt” instead of “became bankrupted”
“goals and objectives” instead of “goals and objective”