Changing jobs

Hi Mr.Luschen,
Can you help me correct my essay and suggest some better word choice if possible? Thank you so much.

Some people think that people who choose a job early and keep doing it are more likely to get a satisfying career life than those who frequently change jobs.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people suppose that employees who follow an early-defined career path will have a fulfilling working life. However, I believe that workers can gain more satisfaction from changing their jobs regularly for the following reasons.

To begin with, employees who switch their occupation frequently have more chance to find their well-suited workplace and pick up necessary working skills. Newly graduated students are normally uncertain about their strengths and weaknesses, so changing place of work is an opportunity for them to explore their potentials rather than staying with their first job. In addition, they are able to learn from senior employees in different companies to sharpen their skills and accumulate valuable experience. Another reason is that employees are likely to get a higher income to support their family because numerous firms are willing to pay more to recruit high-skilled workers from their rivals in the market.

Secondly, job hoppers are capable of seeking new motivations in their career. In my opinion, staying in a place for a long time will limit people’s creativity and confine workers to the thought that they are only competent in their familiar job. People therefore should find new inspiration to renew themselves and conduct their work with higher efficiency. Moreover, those who change their workplace frequently are more adaptive to changes in the market than those who choose a stable career path. A number of job hoppers also take pleasure in working with new colleagues to expand their relationships, which may become useful later in their life.

In conclusion, it seems to me that people who switch their occupation regularly are more likely to experience satisfaction than those who follow a stable career.

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the design of the sweatshirt?

Hi Quanghuy, not very many errors in this essay at all. The words you have chosen are all suitable, but I have suggested some vocabulary alternatives that may be a bit more complex or sound more polished.

Thank you sir. Most of my words are quite simple, but your suggestion is way better