Chance to get into top universities with a work experience

Sir,
I am from India and I finished my graduation (15 years of education) in 2001. From 2001 I have been working in various Engineering Colleges and Educational Institutes training students in Quantitative Aptitude skills. I want to take GMAT the next year. DO u think that I stand a chance to get into top universities (provided i get a good score) with a work experience(of 6-7 years) like this?

I kindly request you to guide me in this aspect.

Dear cicerone,

You can achieve anything as long as you can conceive it and believe in it. In order to work out an action plan for you I need some more information.
Could you please tell me why you want to get into a top university in the US? How do you define “top university”? What exactly do you want to study or teach?

Regards,
Torsten

PS: Why do you write “u” instead of “you”? Is there a special reason for this?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A couple in an argument[YSaerTTEW443543]

Sir,
First of all let me thank you for the reply.

Fine, Right now I am working in a reputed engineering college in India. I want to do M.B.A and take over the administration of the college. I also have to take care of the students’ placements in the college. I mean I have to be in constant touch with different companies and invite them to our college so that they recruit our students. Ofcourse I’ll continue to teach Quantitative skills to my studnets. I want to do my M.B.A from a reputed university in the world. That’s the reason why I chose U.S.

So sir, please guide me in this aspect …
Hoping that you will reply me fast, i pen off…

Regards,

Hi cicerone,

What about the following plan:

• compile a list with universities you want to study at
  • create your professional profile that outlines your strengths and skills
  • write down all the benefits a university will gain by employing you
  • start writing a blog where you document all the steps you are taking toward your goal

What do you think?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The bull fight[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thank you sir,

I will do that as soon as possible and will get back to you…

Sounds great. You can also start a blog in which you record all your daily activities and add resources you find useful.
What do you think?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The deserted beach[YSaerTTEW443543]