Can you please rate my writing essay? Thanks in advance

Travelling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating at the same time. What are the most important pieces of advice that you would give visitors coming to your country? Give reasons and details to support your response.

Anyone who decides to travel abroad and visit a new country needs to get informed about the country itself and about both happy and unhappy situations into which he may be involved. Thus to a friend of mine coming to Italy I would say to enjoy completely the beauties of my country and the friendly attitude of its people but to pay attention to risks he may encounter in some parts of Italy.

First of all, I would suggest to my friend to start from the north and visit the most famous Italian cities, such as Venice, Florence, Rome and Neaples, being Italy the first country in the world for art, monuments and historical remnants.
Then to enjoy the Italian hospitality, somehting that he can find in small villages more than in the biggest cities. Travelling along the cliffs of Tuscany, for example, or along the pretty ancient villages of the Appenian Mountains he will discover a deep sense of friendship and hospitality that is radicated in the Italian popular and paesant roots, and that has fascinated millions of travellers since the XVIII century.

However, I would even advice my friend to be extremely careful in some parts of Italy, especially in the south, where the criminality rate is rather high. Thus some precautions must be taken to avoid unhappy situations: if he is in Naples, for example, it is very risky to walk around during the night, especially wearing gold or having a lot of money. Furthermore it is not a good idea to wear a Rolex, for example, as the chance to be stolen and injured is very high even during the day light.

To sum up I would say that Italy, like all the other countries, has many positive and some negative aspects. Therefore, knowing the dangers, is the best way to enjoy the bauties of Italy without any risk and in complete safety.

Thanks, Francus82

TOEFL listening discussions: How long should the student’s essays be?

Travelling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating at the same time. What are the most important pieces of advice that you would give visitors coming to your country? Give reasons and details to support your response.

Anyone who decides to travel abroad and visit a new country needs to get informed about the country itself and about both happy and unhappy situations into which he may be involved. Thus to a friend of mine coming to Italy I would say to enjoy completely the beauties of my country and the friendly attitude of its people(,) but to pay attention to risks he may encounter in some parts of Italy.

First of all, I would suggest to my friend to start from the north and visit the most famous Italian cities, such as Venice, Florence, Rome and NAPLES, being AS Italy IS RECOGNISED AS the first country in the world for art, monuments and historical /remnants/REMAINS/.
Then to enjoy the Italian hospitality, SOMETHING that he can find in small villages more than in the biggest cities. Travelling along the cliffs of Tuscany, for example, or along the pretty ancient villages of the Appenian Mountains he will discover a deep sense of friendship and hospitality that is RADIATED in the Italian popular and PEASANT roots, and that has fascinated millions of travellers since the XVIII century.

However, I would even THEN I WOULD adviSe my friend to be extremely careful in some parts of Italy, especially in the south, where the crimE rate is rather high. Thus some precautions must be taken to avoid unhappy situations: if he is in Naples, for example, it is very risky to walk around during the night, especially wearing gold or having a lot of money. Furthermore it is not a good idea to wear a Rolex, for example, as the chanceS OF HAVING IT stolen and BEING injured HIMSELF is very high(,) even during the (daylight).

To sum up I would say that Italy, like all the other countries, has many positive and some negative aspects. Therefore, knowing the dangers is the best way to enjoy the BEAUTIES of Italy without any risk and in complete safety.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A good essay Francus. Spelling still giving you problems though. Buy a dictionary.

Kitos. 8/10

Thanks again Kitos, you are very helpful.