Can you hear what he is...

Thanks and i have another question to you.(should we use to or for with question)

Which one should we use: After 30 days over /After 30 days is over/After 30 days are over.I think that must be After 30 days is over.I have question here is if we use that one, why we use it as a singular.I have found people using-1dollar,100 dollar and 1000 dollar like this.I think that must be like 100 dollars and 1000 dollars/thousands etc.Right?

it is 5 thousands, 500 hundreds and 20 rupees/dollars ,whatever is it correct ? or it should be 5 thousand 500 hundred and 20 rupee.

Thanks you in advance.
Nabaraj

… another question for you.

After 30 days are over…
After a period of 30 days is over…

It costs 100 dollars…
Here is a 100 dollar bill…

500 hundreds is 50000 (fifty thousand). I don’t think that is what you mean. I suspect you mean five hundred (5 hundreds):
It costs five-thousand, five-hundred and twenty rupees/dollars.
(It costs 5 thousand, 5 hundred and 20 rupees/dollars.)

It is/they are 5 thousands right. not 5 thousand.(I think we should you like 5 thousand dollars or rupees etc)
not 5 dollar or 5 dollars right.500 hundreds is/are fifty thousands or thousand.I am getting confusion here.

Thanks.

You aren’t the only one. Sorry, I don’t understand your question.

I meant to say is :

(I think we should use like 5 thousand dollars or rupees but not 5 thousands/hundreds i mean it must be in singular like 5 thousand,5 hundred etc)
not 5 dollar 5 dollars right.500 hundred is fifty thousand not fifty thousands,correct?.I am getting confusion here.

5 thousnad-not 5 thousnds
5 thousnad dollars or 5 dollars not 5 doller/rupee right.

Thanks.

five thousand dollars
five thousand rupees
five dollars
five rupees
one dollar
one rupee

• the usual singular and plural rules apply.

500 hundred is fifty thousand.

I think that ‘ask’ can also be used here if you want to sound polite.

Please explain where you would use ‘ask’. It’s not clear what ‘here’ refers to in your message.

If you mean ‘Can you hear what he is asking?’ then that is a change in meaning.
It is no more polite than the original but it cannot be used unles ‘he’ is asking a question.

Similarly, if you mean ‘Can you ask what he is saying?’ that is another change which completely alters the original meaning.