Can new technologies help students?

Could you please check my essay?

I think new technologies can help students. But before writing about benefits of new technologies, I would like to identify demands of most students. They need to get some information as easy as possible, spending less time, discuss some unclear topics with teachers, classmates. For satisfying these demands new technologies provide very useful tools.
One type of technological innovations that can help students is search engine. Using different search engines such as Google, Yahoo and many others students can find needed information very fast - just by the several clicks. Moreover, it is possible to sort this information by date, by size, by category and consequently to get up to date and exact information. This is much faster and less time consuming way than traditional information search methods in the library.
The other advantage of new technologies is that education become mobile. Students can learn new subjects, prepare for their studies anywhere with audio and video technologies. They can take part in web seminars, lectures sitting at home. Thousands of students study distantly in different universities in Europe, USA and other countries as a result of technological improvement. It also helps students to save money and time by avoiding going to foreign country and spending money for food and accommodation there.
In conclusion I would like to note that not every one accept innovations the same way that is why there could be some negative results of using new technologies. But if they will be used rightly new technologies help students to access exact, up to date information faster, also save time and money.

TOEFL listening discussions: Which best describes the student’s current activity?

Could you please check my essay?

I think new technologies can help students. But before writing about THE benefits of new technologies, I would like to identify demands of most students. They need to get some information as easyILY as possible, spending less time discussING some unclear topics with teachers, classmates. For satisfying these demands new technologies provide very useful tools.
One type of technological innovations that can help students is A search engine. Using different search engines such as Google, Yahoo and many others students can find THE needed information very /fast/QUICKLY/ - just by the several clicks. Moreover, it is possible to sort this information by date, by size, by category and consequently to get up to date and exact information. This is A much faster and less time consuming way than traditional information search methods in the library.
The other advantage of new technologies is that education HAS become mobile. Students can learn new subjects AND prepare for their studies anywhere with audio and video technologies. They can take part in web seminars AND lectures WHILST sitting at home. Thousands of students study distantly in different universities in Europe, USA and other countries as a result of technological improvement. It also helps students to save money and time by avoiding going to THE foreign country and spending money for food and accommodation there.
In conclusion I would like to note that not every one accept innovations IN the same way(.) That is why there could be some negative results of using new technologies. But If they will be used rightly/IF THEY ARE USED CORRECTLY/ new technologies help students to access exact, up to date information faster, also save time and money.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
How are they able to do all this? Do they read a crystal ball, or is it by thought transfer?

Kitos. 7.5/10

I am greatful to you for your corrections and comments on my essay.
Regarding your questions:
No there is no need to read crystal ball or to transfer thought (i believe that with today’s temps of improvement some day this will be publicly available also). If to make right requests it is possible to find anything in Internet because 100% of needed information is stored in computer somewhere and you just need to know where to search and what commands to enter to get that information.
From the other side I think you also mean that i need to explain my points of view in essay more clearly. I will try to do that in the next essays.

Good, Sanan

You can write when you want :slight_smile:

P.S. you promised me to write about your faviourite animal :slight_smile:

Best regards

Sanan, I was remarking that you failed to mention that one would need a computer to do all of these things. Nowhere in your text did you mention needing a computer.

It is not sufficient for YOU to know what you mean, your READER has to know too.