Can anybody read the following passage and comment if there are mistakes?

Hi Guys,

Hope someone will read and comment on the following:

''I am honored to be invited to visit you in Syria or Saudi-Arabia. I am stunned by your generosity, thanks again. We can plan this insha’allah by the advent of summer since we have enough time until summer. You are also most welcome to visit me in Sweden if you want and whenever you want. Please think about it :slight_smile: I am sure you will enjoy it. I am not Moroccan; I am originally Egyptian :slight_smile: but I live in Sweden.

My relationship with Fowles’s fiction is represented in studying his novel, The French Lieutenant Woman, which was so intriguing that I read much of what was written about it and about the fiction of John Fowles as a whole, especially the narrative techniques he deploys. We had to actively participate in class discussions about the novel and your reading of Fowles admired me and my colleagues a lot. I became a big fan of you because of this novel :).

I have not for sure decided on my topic yet because I am still studying a number of preparatory courses that one must take before proceeding with writing. In addition, I do not think of writing about John Fowles because I noticed that his novels are exhausted with previous research and study; and to be blunt, I feel small to produce something like your book or Pamela Cooper’s or Harald William Faukner’s. What I am thinking about now is taking a number of feminist utopian novels in the 19th century and approach them from a New-historicist perspective to explore the operating factors that shape feminist desires and the forces that impair patriarchalism to predict about the struggle between feminism and the patriarchal discourses. Does this sound ok to you? Do you think this is a professional approach? I feel skeptical and doubtful about the viability of my ideas and their applicability. Did you feel so when you wrote your thesis? What is the advice you can give? How can I overcome this terrible feeling? I will appreciate your advice to me. Although I do still have enough time ahead of me before writing, I feel that writing a PHD is like a nightmare or a challenging task that is bigger than me!

I am sorry for bothering you and I appreciate very much the time you waste on reading my messages!’’

Thank you in advance guys

The French Lieutenant Woman The French Lieutenant’s Woman
your reading of Fowles admired me and my colleagues a lot your reading of Fowles was much admired by me and my colleagues.
I have not for sure decided on my topic yet I have not decided on my topic for sure yet
I do not think of writing about John Fowles because I noticed that his novels are exhausted with previous research and study I am not thinking of writing about John Fowles because I feel that previous research and study has exhausted the themes in his novels.
I feel small to produce something like your book I don’t feel ready to produce something like your book
and approach them from a New-historicist perspective and approaching them from a New-Historicist perspective
to predict about the struggle between feminism to make a prediction about the struggle between feminism

Hope that helps, Sayedofathi.

I think you mean “spend”, not “waste”. Lol.
Waste has a strong negative connotation.
:wink:

Thank you very much!