By plan&Randomly!

Please Luschen check my essay. I am going to take the exam in August.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free-time activities with the benefits of not making plans.

Some people prefer to be organized at working while others choose to work randomly. From my point of view, both options have their advantages and disadvantages.

For a start, people are supposed to pace themselves in order to achieve their goal. We can make a report of regular habits such as reading or playing which helps us to avoid unnecessary things. For instance, I am studying at the high school now. I should confess that I study about two hours per day while my friends do more than four hours. Believe it or not, my grade is remarkably higher than my fellows. The main reason is that I study regularly and I made my account of daily activities which involves time for sleeping, reading and even eating. In addition, it helps me to be more responsible since I try to follow my schedule. Moreover making a plan prevents wasting time because you have a difficulty in considering how to begin with when you have no a plan.

Secondly, there are also some people who prefer to conduct tasks randomly since it is difficult to follow the plan and I am partially agree with that. For one thing, sometimes people are not satisfied with their plan and they seldom fulfill that. They think that it is somewhat cumbersome and monotonous because you execute the same chores every day. Furthermore it limits people’s wishes and they feel uncomfortable with that. Aside from this, researchers have recently shown that people are prone to be more stressful who act by plan than those who do disorderly. One reason is that it demands high responsibility to work on a regular basis. For example, if someone was not able to pursue his schedule, he would start to worry that he had become away from his goal. So logically, it causes them to fall into desperation.

To sum up, there are many activities to implement today but in order to do them effectively we should square away them if we consider our bright future.
Words: 341

TOEFL listening discussions: Why must the young woman leave?