Business Life

Should I work for business or for my own business? More and more people are asking this question by themselves. However, how many people decide really to be their own Chief. Undoubtedly, both way have some advantages and disadvantages. As far as I am concerned, I prefer working for a business to working for myself, due to following reasons.

First, one of most important aspect is regular incomes, so we can plan financially our future more efficiently, because we would know precise amount of money what we have at the end of month. On the contrary, if we work for own business, we will carry a big finacial risk, since we might have big income or low income at the end of month, so we are not be able to make safely make expensive purchases. I know so many people like this, they has gone into debt, as a consequence of fluctuation of their gains.

Moreover, a further advantage is regular working hours. If you work for a business, you know exact start and end time of your work. As a result of that, you can readily link your job with your family, so you have healthy social and business life. In addition, you arrange your holiday better. For instance, you may benefit effectively from early reservation in booking hotels or flights.

What is more, you have better social insurance. If a employees of companies got sick, its treatment cost would be covered by their companies. In contrast , self-employeed workers have no such a sound assurance, and they would not work naturally, while they are ill. As a result of increasing probable hospital cost and decreasing income, they and their families would be brought to bad situations.

Finally, It is very big responsibility to work for your own business. To deal with everything, such as budget problems, emloyee satisfaction, and natural job stress enhances pressure on you.

In conclusion, although there are some jobs like painter and author, which required freedo, I definetly would like to work for business , because assurance and precision are more important than independence in the work.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the lecturer mention Leonardo da Vinci?

Should I work for A business or for my own business? More and more people are asking this question TO themselves. However, how many people decide really to be their own chief. Undoubtedly, both wayS have some advantages and disadvantages. As far as I am concerned, I prefer working for a business to working for myself, due to following reasons.

First, one of most important aspect is regular incomes so we can plan financially our future more efficiently, because we would know THE precise amount of money THAT we have COMING at the end of month. On the contrary, if we work for OUR own business, we will carry a big finaNcial risk, since we might have A big income or low income at the end of THE month, so we are not be able to safely make expensive purchases. I know so many people like this, they HAVE gone into debt, as a consequence of fluctuation of their gains.

Moreover, a further advantage is regular working hours. If you work for a business, you know exactLY THE start and end time of your work. As a result of that, you can readily link your job with your family, so you have A healthy social and business life. In addition, you CAN arrange your holidayS better. For instance, you may benefit effectively from early reservation in booking hotels or flights.

What is more, you have better social insurance. If aN employee of companies got sick, THE treatment cost would be covered by their companies. In contrast , self-employed workers have no such a sound assurance, and naturally, they would not work while they are ill. As a result of increasing probable hospital cost and decreasing income, they and their families would be brought INto bad situations.

Finally, it is very big responsibility to work for your own business. To deal with everything, such as budget problems, emPloyee satisfaction, and natural job stress enhances pressure on you.

In conclusion, although there are some jobs like painter and author, which require freedoM, I DEFINITELY would like to work for business , because assurance and precision are more important than independence in the work.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad Forzaali, but it required a lot of corrections.

Kitos. 7/10