Business letter: This is to inform you that our call center will opening soon...

Hi
i need to write letter to my work mate to told them we establish call center to make a regular customer satisfaction survey and call center will open soon, before opining we need to do simulations , so I need them to participate in that test before lunch as our call center agents will contact them to apply customer satisfaction survey
So please correct the following and add anu suggestion to improve that

Dear all
This is to inform you that our call center will opening soon . However, before the launch we are running a series of simulations, where the call center agents are exposed to contacts customer satisfaction survey simulating of the real operation for All possible scenarios , all calls will be record as the purpose of these actions is to measure call center agents performance to ensure that they are will meet brand identity (standard )

I appreciate your participation in this exercise in order to improving our service . Please contact me to share with us and find out more. My number is (XXXX

Dear all
This is to inform you that our call center will opening soon . – okay, but no space before the period.

However, before the launch, we are running a series of simulations. – okay, but add the comma after launch.

The simulations will expose the call center agents to contacts customer satisfaction survey simulating of the real operation for all possible scenarios. – I can’t understand this. What do you mean about “surveys”? Maybe you mean something like this: The simulations will expose the call center agents to many possible scenarios they will encounter during real operations. (Trust me, you don’t think of all possible scenarios. Customers will surprise you.)

All calls will be recorded because the purpose of the simulation is to measure call center agents’ performance. – Note the changes here. You need this to be its own sentence,not tacked on to the prior one with a comma. Note that agents’ is possessive plural. I didn’t know what you meant by “will meet brand identity.” if this is important enough to be called out as distinct from their overall performance, try rewriting it.

I appreciate your participation in this exercise to improve our service . – again, no space before the period. No need for “in order.” Improving needs to be improve.

Please contact me at XXXX if you have any questions.