Being able to speak well is better than being able to write well

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Some people prefer speaking well, others, instead, writing well. For me is more important that a person is able to write with a correct language, without grammatical mistakes and in this essay I’ll explain my idea reporting three main reasons.
Firstly, in the professional context I use writing more than speaking, in particular in formal activities, in which the right choice of words to use is very important: when I draw up a contract, for example, to formalize a relationship with a customer or a supplier, I have to pay attention to write well, because of the legal implications. Or when I send a official offer to a company, a document written without mistakes is more comprehensible and welcomed by other party.
Secondly, in the academic environment writing is used by students, professors or researchers to explain their studies or their research – also innovative and never exposed before: the language has to be appropriate and the sentences have to be built correctly. Otherwise the writing passage could seem a bit inaccurate and could be – in worst cases -lose its importance. When I got my degree, for example, I spent six months to write my thesis and when I finished it, I spent a whole week to check the grammar and the correct usage of the words, to avoid repetitions or mistakes.
Finally, to explain my preference, I can report a famous Latin sentence: “verba volant, scipta manent”, that I can translate in “only written words remain”. A letter or a document, when are written, can be used as a evidence of your ideas or your actions. So when a person writes something, he should be sure – much more than in a conversation - that the words mirror clearly his thought.
For the three reasons reported above, I can assure that for me being able to write well is more important and more efficient than being able to speak well.

TOEFL listening lectures: How did Queen Elizabeth acknowledge the English victory?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Some people prefer speaking well, others, instead, writing well. For me IT is more important that a person is able to write with a correct language, without grammatical mistakes and in this essay I’ll explain my idea /reporting/HIGHLIGHTING/ three main reasons.

Firstly, in the professional context(,) I use writing more than speaking, in particular in formal activities, in which the right choice of words to use is very important: when I draw up a contract, for example, to formalize a relationship with a customer or a supplier, I have to pay attention to write well, because of the legal implications. Or when I send AN official offer to a company, a document written without mistakes is more comprehensible and welcomed by other party.

Secondly, in the academic environment(,) writing is used by students, professors or researchers to explain their studies or their research – also innovative and never exposed before: the language has to be appropriate(,) and the sentences have to be built correctly. Otherwise the writing passage could seem a bit inaccurate and could be – in worst cases -lose its importance. When I /got/GAINED/ my degree, for example, I spent six months /to write/IN WRITING/ my thesis(,) and when I finished it, I spent a whole week to checkING the grammar and the correct usage of the words, to avoid repetitions or mistakes.

Finally, to explain my preference, I can report a famous Latin sentence: “verba volant, scipta manent”, that I can translate AS “only written words remain”. A letter or a document, when are written, can be used as AN evidence of your ideas or your actions. So when a person writes something, he should be sure – much more than in a conversation - that the words mirror clearly his thought.

For the three reasons reported above, I can AM assureD(,) that for me(,) being able to write well is more important and more efficient than being able to speak well.

Good afternoon Anto, not bad at all.

Kitos. 8.5/10

Thanks a lot, Kito! You are so kind…