Beggars do not choose

Beggars do not choose

Beggary is a common phenomenon spreads all over the world. And it affects negatively on us and our societies In so many ways. In addition to that beggars are not just those people who ask others to give them money but also those who ask to do them favors and in the same time put conditions in how others must help them .

All the time people see beggars on the streets ask for money. And also we know that most of those beggars are liars, we do give them. Because unfortunately those play in our emotions. I am one of those people who has decided to not give money to such ones who I feel that they do not deserve my pity. And I have found that I am not actually help them but I am encourage them to do what they do more and more. They do have eyes, ears, legs, hands and minds, I know that they might pass in bad conditions which have not allowed them to study or make careers but at least they can sell gums or anything else.

One the other hand, there is anther kind of beggars. Those who want others to offer them all what they want to satisfy them , For example, a husband who wants her wife to take care of him although he does not make her happy. Or those countries which do not invent medications to there people such like insulin and when they want to buy these drugs from other countries, they put certain amount of money although they do not have the right to do that because the county which will sell them is the one who supposed to decide how much it wants for its drugs.

In brief, we should stop such phenomena which disfigure our societies and allow others to utilize us .

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the lecturer mention Charles Darwin?

Beggars do not choose

Beggary BEGGING is a common phenomenon spread all over the world and it affects negatively on us and our societies in so many ways. In addition to that beggars are not just those people who ask others to give them money(,) but also those who ask to do them favors and in AT the same time put conditions in ON how others must help them .

All the time people see beggars on the streets askING for money. And also
We know that most of those beggars are liars SO we do give them ANYTHING(,) because unfortunately those THEY ONLY play in ON our emotions. I am one of those people who has decided to not give money to such ones who I feel that they do not deserve my pity. And I have found that I am not actually helpING them but I am encourage them to do what they CAN do more and more. They do have eyes, ears, legs, hands and minds(.) I know that they might /pass in/HAVE ENCOUNTERED/ bad conditions which have not allowed them to study or make careers(,) but at least they can sell gums or anything else.

One the other hand, there is anOther kind of BEGGAR. Those who want others to offer them all what they want to satisfy them , For example, a husband who wants her HIS wife to take care of him(,) although he does not make her happy. Or those countries which do not invent medications to there THEIR people(,) such like AS insulin(.) and when t They want to buy these drugs from other countries, SO they put A certain amount of money although they do not have the right to do that because the county which will sell them is the one who supposed to decide how much it wants for its drugs.

In brief, we should stop such phenomena which /disfigure/DISMAY/ our societies and allow others to utilize us .
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not too good Sandy, but you tried hard to state your opinion.

Kitos. 7.5/10

Thanks mr. kitos
You made my day by saying it is not too bad.

Sandy, nobody ever posts a bad essay. Some are too difficult to edit, but we must never forget that this is my language and not theirs. I admire all contributors, whatever their standard.