Before submitting an essay.

Before submitting an essay for correction, would all contributors please read through their work one final time.

Only when you are convinced that this is the best that you can do, then post it.
There is nothing to be gained in posting lots of essays that have only had your scant attention.
It wastes everyone’s time; that is, mine, yours, and that of others who hope to find help and guidance in the work.

Your ability to write a good essay, in an understandable form, is an essential part of your TOEFL exam.
This requires patience and the mastery of the English language.
You will be judged on this and this alone, therefore you have to give it your total concentration.
We will do our utmost to help you to achieve your aim. In return we ask that you also do your utmost with your submissions.

Thank you. Kitos.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of American History

Hi kitosdad,

You have helped a lot of people here with their essays and english grammer. I have written my first essay and posted it. Can you please check and comment on it. I will be really really thankful to you.

Thanks

Hello Newgirl, I am reluctant to make any changes when someone else has already given an edit to your work … however, if you were to send it to me as a PM, than I would be obliged to do so.

Kitos.

Dose it mean that we have you again here Kitos? LOL. If so, I am very glad and welcome back my friend. :slight_smile:

Mixmixi

Hi kitosdad,

Can u send me your email id so that i can send u directly or shall I post it on this thread. Actually I have my toefl tomorrow and i really need to know where i stand regarding essays.

Thanks

Sorry Mix, it doesn’t mean that at all. I am simply filling in time waiting for a call from Torsten. Lucky for me it is pouring down with rain outside, otherwise I would now be out with the dogs.

ill.

OK Newgirl. As you obviously do not know about our PM system I will do it on the Forum.

Excuse me Alan.

Kitos.

Thank you Kitosdad.
I’m actually new on this forum and really don’t know much about it.

I hope it happens and we have you again here. :frowning:

Mixmixi

Please read this: grammer vs. grammar Also, the word ‘english’ does not exist. You might also want to read this: Are you able to use a spell checker? As a TOEFL candidate you should be![YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Making travel arrangements for Brisbane and Cairns[YSaerTTEW443543]

Good points Torsten, thank you.

Mixmixi