Attending a live performance is more enjoyable than watching television. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

With the great pressure from schools or work, recreations play a necessary part in our life. A perfect concert and exciting sporting activities can alleviate our heavy strain. That’s why many people pull out all the stops to get the tickets and be on the spot. In my view, I totally agree that attending a live performance is more enjoyable than watching it on TV.

First, a live performance can bring people much reality. At the spot, people can feel increasing cheers, claps and vibrations from the passionate audience. Besides, people can see the real athletes, singers and performers, and probably have chance to shake hands with. On the contrary, watching on TV reduce the real feelings and excitement.

Second, a live performance can resonate with other attendants. In that occasion, we can meet with people having the same interest and get more information from them. For example, I had attended a concert where I made one big fan. He introduced me to visit a special café in which displays quite a few albums of that singer as decorations. Therefore, next day of the concert, I enjoyed the leisure afternoon and took plenty of pictures there.

Third, a live performance can create a precious memory. As we can see, some sporting events, like Olympics, take place once every four years. Some singers do not hold the concerts often. On missing this time, people have to wait for a long time. Thus, when people attend rare and special activities, they will undoubtedly remember it for a lifetime. They also can share experiences with their friends and have endless topic in the conversation.

In summary, immersing in the real environment of a live performance can leads to quiet a few benefits. It displays the real sensations to the audience. It also gathers the people with same interests and build the connection between them. What’s more, it becomes a memory that people cherish and memorize all life. These advantages can not be made while watching it on TV at home.

1 Like

With the great pressure of school or work, recreation plays a necessary role in our lives. A perfect concert and exciting sports activities can relieve our heavy burden. That’s why many people pull out all the stops to get the tickets and be there. In my opinion, I totally agree that attending a live performance is more enjoyable than watching it on TV.

First of all, a live performance can bring a lot of reality to people. On the spot, people can feel more and more cheers, claps and vibrations from the passionate audience. Also, people can see the real athletes, singers, and performers, and probably have a chance to shake hands with them. On the contrary, watching on TV reduces the real feelings and excitement.

Second, a live performance can resonate with other participants. On this occasion, we can meet people with the same interest and get more information from them. For example, I had attended a concert where I made a big fan. He introduced me to a special coffee shop where a number of that singer’s albums were displayed as decorations. So the next day after the concert, I enjoyed the free afternoon and took a lot of pictures there.

Thirdly, a live performance can create a precious memory. As we can see, some sports events, such as the Olympics, are held every four years. Some singers do not hold concerts often. If they miss this time, people will have to wait for a long time. Therefore, when people attend rare and special activities, they will undoubtedly remember it for a lifetime. They can also share the experience with their friends and have endless topics of conversation.

In summary, immersing into the real environment of a live performance can bring some advantages. It shows the real sensations to the audience. It also gathers the people with the same interests and builds the connection between them. What’s more, it becomes a memory that people cherish and remember all their lives. These advantages cannot be made while watching it on TV at home.

1 Like