ask

Hi Bee,

a challenge in front of the international organization is to regulate conflicts.

who anti-missile facilities may be considered dangerous for? = for who

what level are bilateral relations currently at? = at what level

I read that it’s not right to write prepositions in the beginning of the interrogative sentences, but my sentences with prepositions in the end don’t sound well. So, I wonder if there are other versions or not.

Besides,

could you edit these sentences?

1. every material is provided on online with pictures and videos. is there need to use on?

2. So, lots of educational book companies are now actually making CDs (,) which contains reading materials for the sake of easiness for students.

Best regards

who anti-missile facilities may be considered dangerous for? = for who

I would put “may” before “anti-missile”

2>>every material is provided on online with pictures and videos. is there need to use on?
I guess there should be an “a” before “need”.
I would say “Every online material is provided with pictures and videos”.

is there need to use on?
I don’t understand what “on” relates to.

3>> So, lots of educational book companies are now actually making CDs (,) which contains reading materials for the sake of easiness for students.
“which contain_” if it relates to “CDs”

“now actually” looks like tautology to me. Well, may be it’s not a tautology in the proper sense of the word, but I would omit “actually”.
for the sake of easiness.
I somehow don’t like the phrase, but let’s wait what our natives can say about it.

Who may anti-missile facilities be considered dangerous for?
For whom may anti-missile facilities be considered dangerous?

At what level are bilateral relations currently set?
What level are bilateral relations currently at?
What level are bilateral relations at currently?

So lots of educational book companies are now makings CDs which contain reading materials, for students’ ease of use.