Ask a famous person one question

If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

If I have a lucky chance to ask a famous person one question, I would like to ask Stephen William Hawking, the prominent physicist, how he made his career so successful despite of suffering a serious disease. His answer might have a lot of benefits: to guide me for living, to encourage me to do well in my career and to eliminate my doubt about his research area.

Stephen Hawking suffer from a serious disease at his early age. But he did not lose his faith towards life and never became disheartened or discouraged. I think he is a very optimistic person. His answer might give a valuable lesson that help me develop my confidence to overcome hinders. Because every time I meet some handicaps, I always lose my confidence in myself. And it took long time to recover from depress. So I think his answer would guide me for living.

I’m quite interested in physics, though my major is not closely related with it. His researches about outer space, the origin of human always fascinated me. If I have the chance to get his response, I might know the essential qualities of being a successful person in a career and it would help me achieve such a remarkable success in my own career.

When I hear about outer space research, I often wonder that does the imagination have an essential role in a scientific research. Outer space is very far from us, and the theory of black hole or other else just come from a series of calculations or is there any part related with imaginations? At the same time, from his answer I might know about this question that the importance of imagination and it might eliminate my doubt.

To sum up, maybe every man has some question that to ask from a famous person. Anyway, I would like to ask Stephen Hawking, if I have the lucky chance, how he made his career so successful and made such great achievement despite of suffering a serious disease.

TOEFL listening lectures: What makes ‘The Canterbury Tales’ easier to understand?

If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

If I have a lucky chance to ask a famous person one question, I would like to ask Stephen William Hawking, the prominent physicist, how he made his career so successful despite HIS suffering a serious disease. His answer might have a lot of benefits: to guide me IN MY living, to encourage me to do well in my career and to eliminate my doubtS about his research area.

Stephen Hawking HAS sufferED from a serious disease FROM his early age(,) but he did not lose his faith towards life(,) and never became disheartened or discouraged. I think he is a very optimistic person. His answer might give a valuable lesson that helpS me TO develop my confidence to overcome hinderANCES. Because e Every time I meet some handicaps, I always lose my confidence in myself(,) and it took TAKES ME A long time to recover from MY depressION. So I think his answer would guide me. for living.

I AM quite interested in physics, though my major is not closely related /with/TO/ it. His researches about outer space, the origin of humanITY HAS always fascinated me. If I have the chance to /get/HEAR/ his response, I might know the essential qualities of being a successful person in MY career(,) and it would help me achieve such a remarkable success in my own career.

When I hear about outer space research, I often wonder JUST HOW MUCH does the imagination PLAY an essential role in a scientific research(?) Outer space is very far from us(.) DOES the theory of black holeS or other PHENOMENONS just come from a series of calculations(,) or is there any part related with imagination? At the same time, from his answer I might know about this question REGARDING the importance of HIS imagination and it might eliminate my doubt.

To sum up, maybe every man has some question that HE WOULD LIKE to ask from a famous person. PERSONALLY I would like to ask Stephen Hawking, if I have the lucky chance, how he made his career so successful, and made such great achievementS despite HIS suffering a serious disease.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
What a good essay Ehmet! You will surely write some excellent essays when your English is fully developed. look forward to that day.

Kitos. 8.5/10